I’m baaaaccckkk… Yes, my loyal fans, it has been a while. But don’t fret- I am back on track. Keep a close eye on HiddenTrackTV over the next few days, as I plan on posting a top 10 list every damn day of the week. In addition, I gotta give a shout out to the man, Peter Toh, and the Godfather, for their success. Peter Toh is a featured artist/songwriter/producer on the Lil’ Mama album, Voice of the Young People, due to be released this Tuesday, April 29th. Pizza Boy is his manager and the co-owner of HiddenTrack. The man Toh has been doing his thing for quite some time, and now he is getting his due peoples. The song is Truly in Love, and it is fire. And if ya don’t know, now ya know, buddy! And now, without further ado-do:
THE TOP 10 GREATEST MOVIE CHARACTERS OF ALL TIMES
This is another debatable list, so go ahead and debate. I have to make cuts people, so please stop flooding my email with your trivial complaints! Heeeerrrrreeee we go:
10. Tony Montana (Scarface) - I live in Miami, and let me tell you, the people here think this movie just came out. Try to buy artwork or anything to put on your walls down here- all they have is Bob Marley and Scarface. Those are the only 2 people Miamians know, aside from their cousin Hector.
9. Edward Scissorhands (Gone With The Wind) - This is trademark Tim Burton, and Johnny Depp at his best. Edward Scissorhands is an unforgettable character who is both horrifying and innately beautiful- one of the most unique characters ever. As great as the character is on paper, Depp makes him come to life.
8. Keyser Soze (The Usual Suspects) - “The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist. And like that.. he is gone.” This is a great movie, and the best thing about it is the mythical, satanic, criminal mastermind portrayed by a seemingly crippled Kevin Spacey.
7. Frank Booth (Blue Velvet) - Dennis Hopper is a maniac. In what might be considered his most palatable film by mainstream audiences, David Lynch creates a character who can only be described as pure evil. If you ever find yourself at a bar with Dennis Hopper, make sure you don’t buy him a Heineken.
6. Jules Winnfield (Pulp Fiction) - Anyone who can throw “And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers,” and “That is a tasty burger” into the same conversation and pull it off beautifully deserves all of our respect. Samuel L. Jackson has made about 29 horrible films since Pulp Fiction, but he’s so good as Jules that you just have to forgive and forget Snakes on a Plane and Formula 51, and the other 27 bad films aforementioned.
5. Indiana Jones (Before age 73) - Indie is a character who makes you wish you went into his profession. He’s the white man’s John Shaft. All the guys want to be him and all the ladies want to be with him. Plus James Bond is his dad!
4. Alex DeLarge (A Clockwork Orange) - You would think that he must be related to Frank Booth in some way. Another great example of evil personified, Alex is naturally a terrible person. He has no conscience and he genuinely doesn’t know right from wrong. Kind of like you, reader…
3. Yoda (Star Wars Episodes 4-6) - Yoda is an adorable little thing who knows a whole lotta shit. If he had been about 860 years younger he would’ve killed Darth Vader him damn self. Any 2 foot tall badass who also happens to look like a mix of Kermit the Frog and a cute little puppy is certainly original and cool enough for me.
2. Vito Corleone (The Godfather) - No, I’m not talking about you, E. Any character portrayed by both Marlon Brando and Robert DeNiro kind of has a leg up on the competition, but Vito Corleone is just an unbelievably awesome character on his own. From his rise to power to his heartwarming demise, Vito is an all time great character. And he used to make a mean pizza next to Depot Sevs.
1. James Bond (So Many Movies, Guy) - Sean Connery was my favorite; some people like Roger Moore better. No one likes Pierce Brosnan, but even he couldn’t ruin the James Bond character. Greatest film character ever- don’t even try it son.
You Are Reading
- ► 2011 (117)
- ► 2010 (133)
- ► 2009 (149)
04/20 - 04/27
- THE TOP 10 GREATEST MOVIE CHARACTERS OF ALL TIMES
- NBA TV Top 10: April 24
- Classic Music Videos - "If I Ruled The World" by N...
- Viral Video of the Day (4/25/08)
- Is It the Gear or Your Ear? - Akai MPK49
- Stand-Up Stars - Dave Chappelle
- NBA TV Top 10: April 23
- Fred Norris on Live! with Regis and Kelly 12-08-06...
- Classic Music Videos - "When I Come Around" by Gre...
- Viral Video of the Day (4/24/08)
- 2nd Worst Basketball Player Ever Featured on Youtu...
- The State - The Barry Lutz Show
- Biggie Smalls Freestyle (Age 17)
- Before the Beef: Biggie and Tupac
- Classic Music Videos - "Hit Em Up" by Tupac
- DamNation w/ The Reverend Bob Levy
- NBA TV Top 10: April 22nd
- Viral Video of the Day (4/23/08)
- Truly In Love Commercial
- "Truly in Love" posted on Lil Mama's Myspace Page!...
- Ask Raja: Pre-Playoff Edition
- Classic Music Videos - "Paranoid Android" by Radio...
- Stand-Up Stars - Andrew Dice Clay
- NBA TV Top 10: April 21st
- Viral Video of the Day (4/22/08)
- Preview of "Truly in Love" by Lil Mama ft. Peter T...
- Colin Quinn - Going Back to Brooklyn (Cali)
- NBA TV Top 10: April 20
- Viral Video of the Day (4/21/08)
- Fight in the Stands at a Yankee Game
- Lebron James - Huge Alley-Oop
- Artie Lange returns to Howard Stern show
- ▼ 04/20 - 04/27 (32)
- ► 2007 (121)
- A Cat's Thoughts (17)
- A Dog's Thoughts (21)
- Adam Schleichkorn (660)
- Barry the Dog (78)
- Dan Taft (77)
- DT (44)
- Galz (70)
- Galz Breaks Records (47)
- Garrett Steinger (32)
- Hidden Track TV (602)
- James Catusco (50)
- Larry the Lizard (8)
- Lulu the Cat (18)
- Music (465)
- Mylo the Cat (225)
- Peter Toh (100)
- Press (21)
- Random Web Stuff (485)
- Station Softball Reality Show (25)
- Videos (1505)
- Worst Basketball Player Ever Series (37)