I admit, I wasn't thrilled with Gallinari at first, but once I read up on him a little, it was easy to see that this was a solid pick. This kid is 19, and he's 6'9. Finally, a small forward, instead of a second shooting guard. Also, they say that he's the best natural shooter in Europe, and he clearly demonstrates that he can put the ball on the floor as well. Alls I know is, Dan Taft is happy with this pick, and he knows his b-ball.
Say it with me-You are better off having some plain old table sugar than any product that has NutraSweet, aspartame, equal, acesulfame potassium, etc. Sure, you’ll save some calories, but what you will earn is digestive problems, carcinogenic effects, toxicity to the liver and possible damage to brain tissue. In addition, these products are so god damn sweet that they’ve been shown to cause sugar cravings anyway! Try stevia, xylitol, or unrefined evaporated can juice.
2) Eating lots of dairy for calcium and protein
Dairy foods are the single biggest cause of mucus buildup in the body. Studies have shown that the more mucus you have, the less healthy you are and the shorter you will live. Think about it; we are the only animals that drink other animal’s milk. It’s rather gross, and dairy calcium is poorly absorbed. Cheese is even worse, acting as a quesomorphin, in which when you eat cheese, it binds to some of the same receptors that narcotics do. And it sits like an anvil in your stomach. Cream cheese doesn’t even have any protein, and is the Satan of cheese, which is evil to start with. The only innocent among the dairy family is yogurt. Eat up!
3) Avoiding beans because they give you gas
Absurd!!! Beans are a great source of fiber, protein and iron. Add them anywhere to anything. They’re also cheap as hell. And they clean you out. That’s the fiber in them bitches. Don’t end up like John Wayne on a morgue table with 50 pounds of undigested meat in your colon. You know what really gives you gas? A diet of McDonald’s, sausages, and beer!!!!
4) Avoiding fat because it is high in calories
Making the list, I am progressively becoming more enraged by the stupidity of some people; it is not fat in general that you should worry about, it is the type of fat. Omega 3 fats and monounsaturated are extremely beneficial to the body, and can be found in all nuts, seeds, and fish. If you want to eat fish, just be careful to limit tuna consumption, as you’ll be ingesting that tuna on rye with a nice side of mercury if you’re not careful. Margarine is not necessarily healthier than butter, because of all the extra chemicals that they douse it with. Coconut and chocolate, especially dark, both of which have maligned throughout recent history, have tremendous health benefits. If I hear another anorexic looking broad say “I was so bad today, I put mayo on my sandwich.” Grrrrrrrr
5) Skipping breakfast
Absolute heresy in the church of nutrition, yet so many still do it. Some because they don’t have time, some because they want to save their calories. Do me a favor and save me from your malfunctioning brains, which have already taken over this zombie-like consumer culture. If you go to sleep every night, which most of us do, then you’re already without food for six hours or so. Some longer. Feed your brain!
Also Check out two more...
Independent Hip Hop Today
All The Paid Dues
Fred Meets Bertha
(1.9) Fred meets a girl named Bertha outside the community bar. Bertha seems really nice, but is she really?
Crazy Driver Nearly Killed By Train
This dude doesn't see a train speeding at his car until the last couple seconds and literally avoids a crash by a couple of feet.
Let’s go back a couple weeks… I got in a little trouble with the Stern show a couple weeks ago. We were filling in for Ferrall on a Monday night and I went into my rant about being pissed off about being turned down from the show. I ended up saying, “Fuck Gary”. The next morning Gary and Howard tore me a new asshole, I’ve never taken a beating like that on the radio before, but I totally deserved it.
The great thing about the Howard Stern Show is, when they kick your ass they really kick your ass. After I hung up my asshole felt like I’d been raped by the New York Knicks after their 10th straight loss. After that I realized how much I love them and how great they are, if they can make a grown man crawl into a corner and wish he was dead.
God do I love those guys.
Everything has worked out and we’re back to where we were, so I’m happy about that.
After the wedding today we have to drive 7 hours back to Jersey so I can be at Newark airport tomorrow afternoon to go to Dallas with Colin Quinn and Artie Lange. I’m meeting Colin at the airport and we’ll be heading down together to do some radio and TV interviews on Friday morning. We have a big show in Dallas on Friday, it’s on Reverend Bob Levy and Saturday Colin and I are doing Levy’s Comedy Club in Levittown PA. I’m sure there will be some good stories this Sunday on Miserable Men, make sure you tune in to hear all the listeners busting my balls for getting married.
I need to go take a shower, I haven’t taken a shower in 2 days, I can smell my asshole from here. Also, I start my Blog TV radio show on Monday from 6-7 Eastern on Blog TV.
Talk to you guys next week. Have fun, fuckers.
You can get more of the Rev Bob every Sunday night at 7:00 pm on his radio show Miserable Men, Sirius Satellite Radio - Howard 101.
Original Post From HotMovies the Blog
CLICK HERE to visit DefinitiveJux.net to check out part 1 of a 2 part Propaganda blog post by yours truly.
Convert to water powered cars
Yes that's right, as you may have seen, the Japanese have recently revealed another H2O powered car. This technology is very simple and people are already converting their cars to save themselves from the prices at the fuel pumps.
Some of this music is so extreme, violent sounding, and evil, and others are intimidated just because the metal brethren can not only handle, but enjoy such an auditory assault.
2) Heavy metal music can be used as a weapon:
I recently heard a great story about American troops blasting the fuck out of some Taliban hideaways by playing Deicide at a massive volume. While I think that this is a bullshit war by most accounts, I am proud of the military for this one. When one of my jerk friends is pissing me off and I’m driving, I will just turn up the dial on some Cannibal Corpse or Decapitated. Come on Sav, we’re just trying to chill here. Yea me too, bring on the Dying Fetus!!
3) There is some amazing musicianship underneath those generic death growls:
I have no patience for those who immediately shut off from a particular band because “they can’t hear what the guy is saying.” Uh, I think its something about blood and death and war guy. No but seriously, some of these bands topple some deep subject areas, such as psychology, metaphysics, history and politics. This is not to say that I love everyone’s vocal style, or lack thereof (Radiohead I’m looking in your direction), but I give every musician a chance to impress me. (God, I still can’t figure out why Radiohead has such a following!).
4) Metal listeners have their own subculture:
We can talk for hours to a complete stranger about why Richard Christie is an insane drummer or Steve Digiorgio is a bass god. I find true metal heads to be few and far between, and a meeting between us can be a rewarding and invigorating experience.
5) The girls flock to you:
Well, no this actually isn’t true.
1. Sex.com, $12.5 million
2. Porn.com, $9.5 million
3. Diamond.com, $7.5 million
4. Business.com, $7.5 million
5. Casino.com, $5.5 million
6. Asseenontv.com, $5 million
7. Korea.com, $5 million
8. Wine.com, $3.3 million
9. Creditcheck.com, $3 million
10. Vodka.com, $3 million
For the full story go to - http://tech.yahoo.com/blogs/null/89156
Shaq's Freestyle About Kobe
Shaquille O'Neal was at a local club, and asked to rap, so he starts rapping about how Kobe can't win a championship without the Big Cactus, which caused an uproar in the media.
Truthspeaker, Braille, and Sage Francis shout out Yak Ballz TV on the Paid Dues Tour, at the Fillmore in Denver, Colorado. Check out Yak Ballz TV for some more exclusive footage from Paid Dues.
The readers of my wrestling columns know me as a ferocious wrestling mind. But I am also an avid weightlifter and personal trainer. I know all of you sweat hogs are going to be hitting the gym in droves in anticipation of the upcoming summer months. Let the savage facilitate your fat burning and muscle building to its potential. In my first installment, I’ll be discussing my personal pet peeves of workout mistakes. You dumb schmucks; you KNOW that’s not the right way to do it!
1) Running with hands to the side - uh are you guys serious? Anyone who has ever played youth sports or HAS EVEN BEEN in a fricken GYM CLASS knows that you run with yours arms moving back and forth. This motion helps to provide balance to the natural motion of your legs while running. Not only that, BUT PEOPLE look absolutely ridiculous when they run and don’t move their arms. It’s like the really unathletic KID FROM school following his neighborhood chums who want nothing to do with his LOSERDOME, “Wait up guys, AW MAN, wait up!” Disgraceful.
2) Really fast weightlifting - THIS is a delusional tactic used by some to a) get in and out of the gym quickly and b) to look like their lifting more weight than if they actually used proper form. Oh hey, I’m bouncing the weights off my chest on the bench press, yea! Not only is this poor form, inefficient and increases your risk of injury, you look like a tool. some of THESE MORONS look like they’re doing some new kind of Tony Little workout DANCE ROUTINE.
3) Using machines instead of free weight squats - I use this as a measure of whether SOMEONE IS REALLY SERIOUS about lifting. The benefits of a free weight squat, with all of the stabilizing and balance that is involved, just CRUSH ANY machine’s effectiveness. I have even more CONTEMPT FOR people who disregard legs altogether, as working these muscles pumps testosterone to the rest of the body. Look, I do not look forward to leg day in the slightest, but if you don’t do free-weight leg exercises (squats, hack squats, front squats, dumbell sumo squats) for the bulk of your workout you don’t even deserve to call it leg day. Oh, I’ll just do another 20 calf raises-blech!!!!
4) Behind the NECK LAT pulldown - do you even know what this exercise is working? There are so many better exercises for shoulders and upper back muscles, NOT to mention one’s that do not put continual stress on your rotator cuff. I just don’t get it with this exercise, do people think that they look cool when they do it
5) Not working out - THIS is actually a trick one. I don’t know how many people I talk to with weight problems that are so proud of themselves when they skip a meal, or when they haven’t eaten all day. Why don’t you get off your ass and take a walk or something!!!! I dated a girl recently that drank soda because it made her feel full, and belonged to a gym but only went tanning there. Needless to say this relationship didn’t last long. No amount of witholding food can account for Physical activity. If YOU’RE active, you can eat the right foods IN REASONABLE portions instead of telling your body that YOU’RE starving, which actually makes it harder to lose weight.
Bonus: The Post Workout cigarette-way to flush all that hard work down the toliet pal.
(From truehiphop.tv) Jeru the Damaja (pronounced as "Damager", born Kendrick Jeru Davis) is an MC from Brooklyn, New York. He has worked extensively with Guru and DJ Premier of Gang Starr, whom he has known since high school.
He spent his early years in the East New York neighborhood of Brooklyn, where he has been rapping at block parties since the early days of his youth. He first showcased his hardcore Brooklyn style to audiences on "I'm the Man," a track from Gang Starr's 1992 album Daily Operation. The following year he released his first single, "Come Clean", which was produced by DJ Premier and became an instant underground hit. His first album, The Sun Rises in the East, released in 1994, and produced entirely by DJ Premier, is considered a classic, and was one of the most acclaimed Hip Hop albums of its time. As an interesting side note, the album cover shows the World Trade Center on fire, long before September 11, 2001 attacks. The album featured Jeru's signature conscious lyrics, however he was criticized by The Fugees for his explicit lyrics particularly, in the song "Da Bichez". Fugees member Pras lightly mentioned Jeru on the track "Zealots", from the group's landmark 1996 album The Score, with the line "No matter who you damage, you're still a false prophet", referencing Jeru's single "You Can't Stop the Prophet". Jeru lightly responded in the intro to the track Me or The Papes. Jeru followed up in 1996 with his sophomore album Wrath of the Math again produced solely by DJ Premier.
Beatbox - Mouth Music Improvisation (No instrument)
One man band - Mouth Music Improvisation (No instrument), just some effects like pitch shift for lower voice for the bass and distortion for guitar.
What Is Obscene? Google May Have an Answer at nytimes.com
Here's a Video About Japan Fining for Fatness on CNN.com
Music by Peter Toh titled "Missing Link" -
Join the James Catusco Fan Club -
Join the James Catusco Haters Club -
When I checked their site though, there was another clip shown as the cheese example, so I was skeptical. I got my wonderful sister to tivo the replay at 4:30 AM the other night, and it turns out that they used my clip as previews, 4 times throughout the show, and then as the main one in the actual segment! I was also happy the the hot co-host (Dayna Devon) chose it as her pick, and it wasn't the other host's, Mark McGrath.
I love the idea that it's being referred to as a trend, but I didn't even realize that there has been copycat cheesers. On Youtube, there's now over 50 cheese videos! While I'd normally be pissed for a bit getting ripped off, I actually think it's cool that so many people ran with the idea. I also clearly put out my original cheese video over a year before even the 2nd one was even made, so remember where you saw it first!
Ball Girl Makes Incredible Catch
A minor league ball girl makes an incredible catch on a foul ball in left field. This might very well just be, the coolest girl ever!
Carlin was one of the greatest comedians of all-time, and the only one to have like 10+ HBO specials, meaning he had over 10 hours of solid material. R.I.P. George, you will be missed by us all! For the full story, Click Here.
Here's the report from the Associated Press...
- ► 2011 (119)
- ► 2010 (133)
- ► 2009 (149)
06/22 - 06/29
- NY Knicks Draft Danilo Gallinari
- 5 Nutrition Mistakes That Piss the Hell Out Of Me ...
- MTV2 Commercial Video on MTV.com
- Jay-Z Freestyle - "Laser In Ya Ear"
- Rare Live Sublime - "Greatest Hits" & "All You Nee...
- AZ - "The Format" (Prod DJ Premier)
- Jeff Buckley Live - Last Goodbye (1995)
- UFC Champ Rampage Jackson vs. Blogger
- Best Basketball Bloopers - Missed Dunks
- The Trons
- Viral Video of the Day (6/28/08)
- Top 10 KOs of 2007 (MMA, Kick Boxing, Muaythai, UF...
- How to Snag a Major League Baseball
- NBA TV's 2008 NBA Draft Recap
- Chicago Bulls Take Derrick Rose No.1 in NBA Draft
- Smashing Pumpkins - "Cherub Rock"
- NoFX - "Linoleum" (Live - 1996)
- UFC 86 - The Countdown is On
- Rare Live Sublime - "Ganja Gladiator"
- Goodie Mob - "Dirty South" ft. Outkast
- Viral video of the Day (6/27/08)
- Gunnin' for That #1 Spot: Official Movie Trailer
- 2008 NBA Draft es Esta Noche
- DamNation w/ The Reverend Bob Levy
- Propaganda Blog on DefinitiveJux.net
- The State - "Fast Food"
- Red Hot Chili Peppers - "Give It Away" (Woodstock ...
- Rare Live Sublime - "Warning Sign"
- Rampage & Forrest Griffin joke on UFC show
- Team USA - Road To Redemption #2
- Viral Video of the Day (6/26/08)
- Beastie Boys - "So What'cha Want"
- Flight of the Conchords - Best of Murray
- Rakim - "When I Be On The Mic" (prod. by DJ Premie...
- Killarmy - "The Shoot Out"
- Team USA - Road To Redemption #1
- The Beatles - "In My Life" 1965
- 5 Great things about being a Metalhead (Savage Spe...
- The Top 10 Most Expensive Domain Names Ever
- This Week on MTV2
- Big L ft. Shyheim - "Furious Anger"
- Shyheim - "On And On" (Prod. by Dj Premier)
- Red Hot Chili Peppers - "Soul to Squeeze"
- Notorious BIG - "Unbelievable" (live on hot 97)
- Nine Inch Nails: "Piggy" Live
- M.O.P - "Cold as Ice"
- Rare Live Sublime - "Get Ready/Pawn Shop"
- Xgobobeanx - "Wii Need to Talk"
- Forrest Griffin and Rampage Jackson vs. Shogun Rua...
- Viral Video of the Day (6/25/08)
- Paid Dues at the Fillmore in Denver Colorado
- Savage Speaks: Top 5 Workout Mistakes That Piss th...
- Rampage Jackson KO's Ricardo Arona via Power Bomb
- Howard Stern Prank Call on CNN
- Flight of the Conchords - She-Wolf
- Duran Duran - "Ordinary World" (Directors Cut)
- Jeru the Damaja - "You Can't Stop the Prophet"
- Candace Parker Becomes 2nd Player to Dunk in WNBA ...
- Rare Live Sublime - "FreeStyle" @ Groove Tube
- Viral Video of the Day (6/24/08)
- News of the Day
- James Catusco's Best Game Ever
- Black Star - "Supreme Supreme"
- The Pharcyde - "Passin' Me By"
- Rare Live Sublime - "Smoke Two Joints"
- Flight of the Conchords - "Mermaids"
- Nas - "Nas Is Like"
- The Cheese Incident on Extra!
- The Cheese Incident Featured on Yahoo (Again!)
- Viral Video of the Day (6/23/08)
- Jeff Buckley Live - Sweet Thing 1992 (rare)
- Biggest Animal on Earth!
- Amir Sadollah vs. C.B. Dollaway (FULL FIGHT)
- George Carlin Dies at 71
- ▼ 06/22 - 06/29 (74)
- ► 2007 (121)
- A Cat's Thoughts (17)
- A Dog's Thoughts (21)
- Adam Schleichkorn (660)
- Barry the Dog (79)
- Dan Taft (77)
- DT (47)
- Galz (70)
- Galz Breaks Records (47)
- Garrett Steinger (32)
- Hidden Track TV (604)
- James Catusco (50)
- Larry the Lizard (8)
- Lulu the Cat (18)
- Music (465)
- Mylo the Cat (223)
- Peter Toh (100)
- Press (20)
- Random Web Stuff (485)
- Station Softball Reality Show (25)
- Videos (1507)
- Worst Basketball Player Ever Series (37)