Besides the main event that everyone is waiting to see, there are some really solid other fights tonight too, including Gina Carano vs. Kaitlin Young, yes that's right 2 brauds in the ring, and one of them is extremely HOT! Here's the full list of fights for tonight...
Main Event: Kimbo Slice vs. James Thompson
Middleweight Bout: Robbie Lawler vs. Scott Smith
Middleweight Bout: Phil Baroni vs. Joey Villasenor
Bantamweight Bout: Gina Carano vs. Kaitlin Young
Heavyweight Bout: Brett Rogers vs. Jon Murphy
Nick Serra vs. Matt Makowski
Zach Makovsky vs. Andre Soares
Wilson Reis vs. Justin Robbins
Mike Groves vs. Joe Sampieri
Carlton Haselrig vs. Carlos Morena
Jim Bova vs. Chris Liguori
Cop Attacks Cameraman
Wish I knew the back story here but some cop attacks a cameraman and destroys what the claims is a $50,000 camera. A $50,000 camera? Instead of film, it must record on gold! For the record, I'm pretty sure it is against the law to harass a cop, by putting a camera in their face.
But in the case of Coors' "Perfect Pour," the beer company didn't love one of the video bloggers they ended up with -- and had her video taken down. Why? Jill Hanner, or xgobobeanx as she is known on YouTube, recorded a video send-up of a sexy-girl beer ad -- the kind of ads Coors is trying to distance itself from.
It turns out neither Coors, nor its agency Avenue A/Razorfish, knew which video bloggers had been hired beforehand--those deals were brokered by video distributor and analytics firm TubeMogul. After we pointed out that xgobobeanx was on the Coors payroll, the beer company and agency went into damage-control mode, and asked, through emmisaries, for us to take it down. We declined, but her video mysteriously disappeared from public view on YouTube. Fortunately, it's still available on blip.tv and posted below.
We can't really figure out what Coors' problem is with the video -- it's totally tame, they're a beer company, and this is the Internet, man. Meanwhile, they're happy to boast that their ad agency paid these other YouTube-ers to respond to "Perfect Pour": WickedAwesomeFilms, KatesOpinion, and spricket24.
I can't understand why they made her take it down, and like the article said, it's a beer company. Either way, Jill's videos get a ton of views, and it really was pretty tame, so what was the problem? Anyway, be sure to check out her Youtube channel at youtube.com/xgobobeanx. She's got some great videos, and is a good friend of ours, so check her out!
Damn Another Damn Crane in NYC
Gamer Head Tape Prank
This is a hilarious prank pretty much anyone can pull and the best part is the more they fight back the worse it gets!
I grew up in a town where if you were white and Jewish, you could ball. That’s just how it was. As Biggie said “You either slingin’ dreidel tops or you got a wicked jump shot.” Unfortunately, not all people are born Jewish and freakishly athletic. So, without further ado-doodie-do-do (My Bit), here is the cellar of basketball players, or, as we call ‘em, hoopers:
10. Sean Bradley - White and Jewish= Balla. White and Mormon= Hooper. If you’re 7’6 and you’re still total garbage, just go home and clean the ceiling or something. What a useless, gigantic, ugly human being. The only job I could see Sean Bradley being useful at would be as my butler, teamed up with a midget butler. One would clean high and the other would clean low and they would always have to work in tandem and wear tuxedos. Only in a perfect world. Sigh…
9. Tim Thomas - One of my best days as a Knicks fan was when he got traded away. So long, loser. Underachieving, lazy, hideous basketball player who does not deserve to be rich. I should be rich, dammit.
8. Sam Bowie - Sam Bowie technically isn’t a horrible basketball player. His career stats are somewhat respectable. The reason he’s on this list is because he was drafted right in between Hakeem Olajuwon and Michael Jordan. Yes, the Trailblazers passed on Michael Jordan with the second pick in the 1984 draft to take Sam Bowie. Worst draft pick ever. Seriously, choosing him 2nd instead of Jordan changed basketball history forever. And that’s the bottom line, cause DT said so.
7. Adam Schleichkorn - Wasn’t this kid owned by Bill Wennington, a garbage basketball player in his own right. Why yes, yes he was. The one exception to the white plus Jewish equals balla rule, Schleichkorn is regarded as many in the Huntington area as a one trick pony. One dimensional some might say. Yes he can shoot if given about 7 feet of space, but other than that, there’s just not that much there. Plus he’s only 5’7, which doesn’t help matters. At least he had a chain net in his driveway before all the other kids on the block. Way to go, Ad.
6. Jerome James - “Big Snacks” is what I like to call him. He’s fat, he smokes trees, he eats McDonalds, and he certainly doesn’t like to play basketball very much. At least the guy makes $5 million a year to play about 11 minutes/season. Thanks Isaiah, you did a great job screwing up my team for a long time to come. I’m surprised you didn’t offer the MLE to Schleichkorn while you were at it.
5. Froggie - You know that guy who nobody wants to play with because his idea of defense is to smother you and just foul constantly? Where I’m from, we called that guy Froggie. Froggie is cool as shit. Everyone loved hanging out with him, and he was a good, loyal friend. But give him a bottle of vodka and a basketball and he’ll wind up in a knife fight within the next day because he fouled the shit out of his opponent while asking him if he believes in Jesus. Jesus.
4. Frederick Weiss - Another loser poorly drafted, this time by my very own Knicks. And Isaiah wasn’t even with the organization when they made this decision. We could have had Ron Artest, who, as much of a nut job as he is, is one of the best 2 way players in the game today. Plus Vince Carter posterized him while rockin’ a full head of hair! Should’ve stayed on that propecia, Vince.
3. Carlton Banks - We all remember who ran the Bel-Air Prep basketball team, and it wasn’t Mr. Polish Prince, it was the Fresh Prince. Carlton really sucked pretty bad, and he was almost as short as Schleichkorn. Thankfully, just like when I came to the rescue for the Whitman Wildcats, Big Willie came in to handle his business. I always loved that episode because the court is about 15 feet long and the rims are like 7 feet high. Very realistic.
2. Garrett Steinger - No surprise here. Already internationally known as the second worst basketball player, the rumors are absolutely true. He was good when we were 10 years old and nobody could figure out how to guard him because he was a lefty. Unfortunately that trick only works until about age 12. Add on a knee injury and 85 pounds of blubber, and you have your present day Garrett Steinger, otherwise known as the second worst basketball player ever. Which leads us to…
1. The Snake, The Rat, The Cat, The Dog, aka James Catusco - Yes folks, this was even more obvious than the number 2 slot. At age 13, young James loomed over his peers at an intimidating 6 feet and 3 inches of height. And yet, he was never quite able to make the cut. Nevertheless, no matter what Raja Bell might tell you, James Catusco is undoubtedly the worst basketball player ever. And this shall be his legacy throughout all of history.
I picked up Beetle and headed for the airport, once again he told me about all the go-go dancers he fucked in the ass, there’s nothing like a cup of coffee and a good ass fucking story by Beetlejuice to start any long journey.
We got to the airport, checked our stuff in, walked over towards the gate, looked in the bar and saw the back of Richard Christy’s head. Beet looked at me and said, “Look, there’s that drunk dumbass”. Then we run into Sal and he says Christy’s been drinking the whole morning.
So, we got on the plane and Richard starts having a panic attack, he pulls out a couple little bottles of Vodka and starts downing them. One gulp to a bottle. When the plane took off he put the tray table down, gripped both edges and stared into oblivion making sure to look at nothing specific. When we got in the air he pulled out two more bottles of vodka and downed them, too. I’ve never seen someone with so little to lose so scared of dying before.
We got to St Louis, got some good stuff on tape, had a great show and the next day we had to drive to Indiana. I ended up sleeping so good that night that they had to bang on my door the next morning to wake me up, they thought I ODed. We got to the show and were hanging out in the back drinking, fucking around like we always do and Beet says, “Fuck you!” to me and we started laughing. All of a sudden the Iron Shiek flipped out and yelled at Beet, “you don’t say fuck you to Bob Levy” and Beet told him to fuck off and fuck Bob Levy, too. The Shiek was yelling that you don’t talk like that to the boss and they started fighting. Beetle didn’t back down and told Shiek to hit him in the head with a bottle, that he would knock him the fuck out. Then the Shiek threw a full drink at Beet but ended up hitting Richard square on the chest, soaking his suit jacket and getting it on his face.
Sure I laughed, we all laughed. But it was a weird situation and you can kind of see The Shiek’s days are numbered with the Killers Of Comedy. Make sure to check out The Beetlejuice/Iron Shiek fight on Howard TV this week, in the “Post Contest” episode.
The next day and we got back in town I realized mine and Sal’s luggage was not there. They said because of the weight restriction on the plane they had to take luggage off. So I started yelling about Delta and how shitty they are to the people behind the desk. I harassed them on the phone the whole next day and it was fun listening to them bullshit me and me calling them on it. To be perfectly honest I didn’t even care that much. Fucking idiots dragged it out so long I’ve got enough new material on airports to last me through retirement.
I got Kidd Chris’ birthday Friday night and a gig with Artie Lang on Saturday.
See you all next week, I’m sure I’ll have some good stories from the Kidd Chris party.
-The Reverend Bob Levy
You can get more of the Rev Bob every Sunday night at 7:00 pm on his radio show Miserable Men, Sirius Satellite Radio - Howard 101.
Original Post from HotMovies the Blog
Mariah Carey Throws Worst First Pitch Ever
Mariah Carey, 38 (and still looking good), throws out the worst opening pitch ever, at the Yomiuri Giants v Rakuten Eagles game at the Tokyo Dome on May 28, 2008.
Tato Salad - "Mortal Kombat"
The Emperor of Outworld is out for more than blood as Sub Zero and Liu Kang fight to the death.
10. Hostel - I rented this movie a few years back because Quentin Tarrentino’s name was tied to it, and I trusted him. Little did I know he really had pretty much nothing to do with this movie. Eli Roth is an idiot, and this is one of the worst horror movies, which is already a weak genre, ever! Any movie where you are waiting for the protagonists to die because they are such horrible actors isn’t good (see “Jersey Girl”- so long, Lopez!)
9. Charlie’s Angels 2 - I went on a date with a really hot Argentinian girl to this movie. The movie was horrible, and I fucked up everything with that girl and never got anywhere. I blame this movie. I barely remember it, except for the fact that it was completely horrid. 2 hot actresses and Drew Berrymore and I still couldn’t bare to watch.
8. Get Rich or Die Trying - I wish he would’ve just died trying. You’re a shitty rapper, and you’re a worse actor. How original- a movie about a “hustler” who wants to rap; this guy really has range. Please no more rappers in movies unless their name is Mos Def or the Fresh Prince.
7. Napoleon Dynamite - Everyone loved this piece of shit movie. This would have been good as a 3 minute sketch, but as a 2 hour movie it blew chunks. If the movie had just been Uncle Rico castaway on a deserted island talking to his football, it would have been much better. Weak plot, stupid and unfunny jokes, and a theatre full of people with 74 IQs laughing their ass off. I’ve never walked out on a movie but I came really close here. I smoked many weeds before seeing this and it still didn’t make me laugh, which says a lot.
6. Formula 51 - Samuel L. Jackson is evil. He could be a good actor, but he decided about 11 years ago that he didn’t want to be. Snakes On a Plane was certainly crappy, but I think they at least knew it was crappy. Formula 51, on the other hand, was supposed to be good. It wasn’t. Even Meatloaf couldn’t save this movie, and he’s one of the finest thespians of all time, people.
5. Magnolia - I think critics actually thought this was a great movie, which tells me they’re almost as stupid as the general public. Trying to be smart and being smart are two very different things. What’s the point of this garbage? These people are connected? Great theme, guys. How about coming up with a cohesive story structure that makes me care. Oh yeah, please don’t make horrible, horrible movies 3 or 4 hours long. Thanks.
4. Van Wylder - Ryan Reynolds isn’t funny. This movie isn’t funny. None of his movies are funny. But this one is the worst of them all. Clearly written by someone who has no true understanding of comedy, the script reads like a third grader’s school project. If you are over the age of 8 and thought this was a good movie, please feel free to be ashamed of yourself. You aren’t very smart, are you?
3. Employee of The Month - Not the one with Matt Dillon, which was actually decent, but the stupid fucking movie with Dane Cook and Jessica Simpson. Dane Cook is funny on stage, but not on the silver screen. Every movie he’s been in is trash. This, however, borders on unwatchable. Do yourself a favor and never, ever see this movie.
2. Hotel - Who doesn’t hate David Schwimmer? This movie had him, Salma Hayek, Lucy Liu, and fuckin’ John Malkovich, who must have been smoking crack to agree to be in this, and, oh yeah, Burt Reynold’s crazy old ass. This film makes very little sense (which is okay and appreciated if you’re David Lynch, but no one else), and is just overall one of the 2 worst movies I’ve ever been forced to sit through. Why, oh why, God, did you allow this movie to happen? Please strike down Ross now, God, before he does this again.
1. 13 Seconds - Nobody will know what movie this is, and that’s probably best for the human race and our survival. My moron friend, who I’ll just call Chris Garcia, recommended this movie to me. I later found out he gave me the wrong name of the film, and I actually rented this, and watched it, and then had to spend 4 weeks in the psychiatric ward under constant supervision to make sure I wasn’t going to go on a homicidal, suicidal (Sabu muthafucka) rampage. Too bad for society that I did go on that very rampage soon after my release. Seriously folks, if you want to see the worst movie ever made by man, rent 13 seconds. You will be appalled, I promise.
Tero Smith aka Camu Tao was diagnosed with lung cancer 2 years ago and had been undergoing chemotherapy. Tao was pronounced dead at a Columbus, OH hospital. Tao was a member of Columbus, Ohio's MHz crew with Copywrite, RJD2, Jakki Tha MotaMouth & Tage Proto, The Nighthawks with fellow Definitive Jux artist Cage, the Weathermen and the duo S.A. Smash. R.I.P. Camu Tao, our blessings go out to all of his family and friends.
Fox News Jokes About Killing Obama
While commenting on Hillary's RFK gaffe, Liz Trotta on Fox News Channel first referred to Barack Obama as "Osama" and then laughed that they should both be killed.
David Beckham scores from 60 yards out
David Beckham scores a goal from 60 yards out on an empty Net.
- ► 2011 (119)
- ► 2010 (133)
- ► 2009 (149)
05/25 - 06/01
- Paul Pierce Rallies Celtics Past Pistons
- The State - Orphan Show
- Flight of the Conchords - Sello Tape
- Skateboarding Accidents Compliation
- The Notorious B.I.G. & Lil' Cease - Wake Up Show F...
- Tool - "Sober" Live in 1993
- The Notorious B.I.G. - "Warning"
- Kimbo Slice Fights Tonight on CBS
- The Beatles - "Get Back" Live
- Viral Video of the Day (5/31/08)
- Rare Live Sublime - "Garden Grove"
- The Alkaholiks ft. Ol' Dirty Bastard - Hip-Hop Dru...
- The Hot YouTube Chick That Coors Pays But Doesn't ...
- Clips From the Stern Show - Anchor Fruedian Slip
- NBA TV Top 5: May 30th
- Skater Fight Of The Day
- Clips From the Stern Show - Top Cock
- More Mega Skateboarding
- Grand Canyon Grind
- Kobe Bryant Takes Down the Spurs
- Movie Trailers - Hot To Trot
- Cool Interface Idea
- Flight of the Conchords - Bret You Got it Going On...
- Stand-Up Stars - Gilbert Gottfried
- NBA Playoff Preview: May 30th
- Riley Martin on The Jerry Springer Show
- Kimbo Slice vs. Tank Abbot/Fight Tomorrow!
- Three Cool Guitar Vids
- Big L - Wake Up Show Freestyle
- Rare Live Sublime - "Same In The End"
- News Of The World - 5/30/2008
- Red Hot Chili Peppers - Castles Made of Sand Live ...
- Cypress Hill - "Hand On The Pump"
- Redman - "Tonight's Da Night"
- Flight of the Conchords - Mutha Uckers
- Viral Video of the Day (5/30/08)
- Weezer - "Pork and Beans"
- NBA TV Top 5: May 29
- NBA Playoff Preview: May 29th - Lakers vs. Spurs
- Rare Live Sublime - "Pawn Shop Dub" & "Johnny Blun...
- Top 10 Worst Basketball Players Ever
- DamNation w/ The Reverend Bob Levy
- The Beatles - "Help" live at Shea Stadium 1965
- Yak Ballz Interview on KarmaloopTV
- Mos Def Freestyling in the Park
- Clips From the Stern Show - Captain Janks - Ichbad...
- Kimbo Slice V. Ray Mercer
- EPMD - "Richter Scale"
- M.O.P. - "4 Alarm Blaze" feat. Jay-Z & Tephlon
- Viral Video of the Day (5/29/08)
- NBA TV Top 5: May 28
- Canibus Army Freestyle
- The Firm - "Firm Biz"
- "My Generation" by The Who (Live)
- Guy Takes Kimbo tackle for $100
- Clips From the Stern Show - Prank Call - Ball Sack...
- NBA TV Top 5: May 27th
- James Catusco vs. Garrett Steinger
- Rare Live Sublime - "Waiting for my Ruca"
- Fat Joe - "Watch The Sound" (feat. Grand Puba & Di...
- Kobe Bryant Throws Down the Double-Clutch Reverse ...
- Viral Video of the Day (5/28/08)
- Palm Tree Pole Vault
- Top 10 Plays - 1992 USA Basketball Dream Team
- Clips From the Stern Show - C-SPAN - Feminist
- Top 10 Crappiest Movies Evers
- Norm MacDonald on Star Search
- "Don't Let me Down" by The Beatles (Live)
- Kimbo Slice vs Adryan
- Minor leaguer traded for 10 baseball bats
- "Everlong" by the Foo Fighters
- Rare Live Sublime - "Date Rape"
- "Stop Being Greedy" by DMX
- Rapper Camu Tao Passes Away at Age 30
- Kanye West vs. Mos Def - Freestyle Parts 1 & 2
- Viral Video of the Day (5/27/08)
- NBA TV Top 5: May 26th
- Rare Live Sublime - "Romantic Girl Dub"
- Kimbo vs. Huge Guy
- "Freedom" by Rage Against the Machine
- "You Know My Steez" by Gangstarr
- NBA Playoff Preview: May 25th
- "Virus" by Deltron 3030
- "White Rabbit" by Jefferson Airplane (Live at Wood...
- Black Thought freestyling with ?uestlove
- Viral Video of the Day (5/25/08)
- Rare Live Sublime - "We're Only Going to Die From ...
- Movie Trailers - "Get Smart" Starring Steve Correl...
- NBA TV Top 5: May 24th
- "Me Or The Papes" by Jeru the Damaja ft. DJ Premie...
- ▼ 05/25 - 06/01 (90)
- ► 2007 (121)
- A Cat's Thoughts (17)
- A Dog's Thoughts (21)
- Adam Schleichkorn (660)
- Barry the Dog (79)
- Dan Taft (77)
- DT (47)
- Galz (70)
- Galz Breaks Records (47)
- Garrett Steinger (32)
- Hidden Track TV (604)
- James Catusco (50)
- Larry the Lizard (8)
- Lulu the Cat (18)
- Music (465)
- Mylo the Cat (223)
- Peter Toh (100)
- Press (20)
- Random Web Stuff (485)
- Station Softball Reality Show (25)
- Videos (1507)
- Worst Basketball Player Ever Series (37)