THE TOP 10 GREATEST MOVIE CHARACTERS OF ALL TIMES
This is another debatable list, so go ahead and debate. I have to make cuts people, so please stop flooding my email with your trivial complaints! Heeeerrrrreeee we go:
10. Tony Montana (Scarface) - I live in Miami, and let me tell you, the people here think this movie just came out. Try to buy artwork or anything to put on your walls down here- all they have is Bob Marley and Scarface. Those are the only 2 people Miamians know, aside from their cousin Hector.
9. Edward Scissorhands (Gone With The Wind) - This is trademark Tim Burton, and Johnny Depp at his best. Edward Scissorhands is an unforgettable character who is both horrifying and innately beautiful- one of the most unique characters ever. As great as the character is on paper, Depp makes him come to life.
8. Keyser Soze (The Usual Suspects) - “The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist. And like that.. he is gone.” This is a great movie, and the best thing about it is the mythical, satanic, criminal mastermind portrayed by a seemingly crippled Kevin Spacey.
7. Frank Booth (Blue Velvet) - Dennis Hopper is a maniac. In what might be considered his most palatable film by mainstream audiences, David Lynch creates a character who can only be described as pure evil. If you ever find yourself at a bar with Dennis Hopper, make sure you don’t buy him a Heineken.
6. Jules Winnfield (Pulp Fiction) - Anyone who can throw “And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers,” and “That is a tasty burger” into the same conversation and pull it off beautifully deserves all of our respect. Samuel L. Jackson has made about 29 horrible films since Pulp Fiction, but he’s so good as Jules that you just have to forgive and forget Snakes on a Plane and Formula 51, and the other 27 bad films aforementioned.
5. Indiana Jones (Before age 73) - Indie is a character who makes you wish you went into his profession. He’s the white man’s John Shaft. All the guys want to be him and all the ladies want to be with him. Plus James Bond is his dad!
4. Alex DeLarge (A Clockwork Orange) - You would think that he must be related to Frank Booth in some way. Another great example of evil personified, Alex is naturally a terrible person. He has no conscience and he genuinely doesn’t know right from wrong. Kind of like you, reader…
3. Yoda (Star Wars Episodes 4-6) - Yoda is an adorable little thing who knows a whole lotta shit. If he had been about 860 years younger he would’ve killed Darth Vader him damn self. Any 2 foot tall badass who also happens to look like a mix of Kermit the Frog and a cute little puppy is certainly original and cool enough for me.
2. Vito Corleone (The Godfather) - No, I’m not talking about you, E. Any character portrayed by both Marlon Brando and Robert DeNiro kind of has a leg up on the competition, but Vito Corleone is just an unbelievably awesome character on his own. From his rise to power to his heartwarming demise, Vito is an all time great character. And he used to make a mean pizza next to Depot Sevs.
1. James Bond (So Many Movies, Guy) - Sean Connery was my favorite; some people like Roger Moore better. No one likes Pierce Brosnan, but even he couldn’t ruin the James Bond character. Greatest film character ever- don’t even try it son.
Kenny Smith (doesn't) jump over an Aston Martin!
In reaction to the Kobe Bryant Jumping an Aston Martin video, Kenny Smith attempts to jump an Aston Martin in this hilarious spoof.
I will let you know if your music is sucking because it's the gear or your ear. We all know it's always your ear but hey, it rhymes.
My first piece of gear to review is the new Akai MPK49. I learned beat making on an MPC so when I saw this was available I jumped on it. This was mainly because I never really got tired of hitting the buttons and pads on the tank-like constructed MPC's, but also because it offers "note repeat," along with the original swing. I really don't even use these features that much, which is what I keep telling myself though, because the note repeat and arppegiator don't work right when syncing the midi clock to Logic. Someone on a website said theirs works perfectly, but I don't know. As annoying as it is, it's a very easy workaround to leave them un-synced and just match tempos.
That being said, this is the best keyboard controller key feel I've felt. I used to use Nord keyboards as midi controllers and those are some of the best keys out there. This is a close follower to that feel with a little more resistance, which I love because it feels like a big pillow every time my finger lands. Also, the transport and all the buttons have that big MPC click when you press them in. I love hitting play. I don't really like the pads, but I like keys for drums anyway, so I program them to do something else.
Basically the verdict is that it's not the gear it's your ear. This thing can do everything great. And I can get pissed at how shitty my playing is, throw it out the window to the street, have a friend toss it back up to me, and after a few tries, still make sonic crack with this thing.
Dave Chapelle - How Women Dress
From the classic stand-up special, "Killing Them Softly", Dave Chappelle discusses how men tend to get confused by the way that women dress.
2 unbelievable basketball shots in a row
In the last few seconds of a Euro League basketball game, a guy hits a shot over the backboard from nearly out of bounds to go ahead by one. This is followed by a time-out, then the other team inbounds the ball with .4 seconds on the clock, and they drill a 3 for the win!
James Catusco currently owns the title of "Worst Basketball Player Ever", but with his airball layups, Garrett Steinger has a shot at the title.
Hahahaha, Gary is going to be pissed!
Biggie, Tupac & Puffy live performing whatchu want live 1993
Tupac and Biggie Rare Concert
Biggie and Tupac complete video doing a freestyle 1993
So, this week really started Thursday at the Stern show where Teddy and Artie had a big fight in the studio. When it was all said and done Artie said he resigned.
It broke my heart when I heard. Artie is a good man and a fun person to be around, one of the most talented people you will ever meet. I hope everything works out and that he’ll back on the show Monday when they come back from vacation.
Then I was off to the airport heading to Kalamazoo, Michigan for the weekend. (I shit you not - Kalamazoo.) Got to the airport early, I didn’t have my seat assignment yet but the flight attendant tells me it’s a window seat, only spot left on the plan. I was excited until I made my way down the aisle and saw not one but two of the fattest bitches I’ve ever seen. The nightmare from the week before has come back and doubled.
I’m standing there in disbelief and they’re staring up at me with this look in their eyes like I was a waiter holding a big, fat plate of pork in my hand. I sheepishly motioned that my seat was against the window. As these 2 humongous airbags tried to squeeze themselves out I knew I was in for another shitty flight. I knew better this time so I quickly got in my seat and grabbed the seat belt and buckled up before Betty and Crocker could sit back down.
After we all squeezed in I felt like I was in a barrel about to go over Niagra Falls. They were snacking on something in a bag the whole flight. I lost feeling in my legs somewhere over Ohio, the twinki twins could have chewed them off and I wouldn’t have even known. I don’t mean to come down of fat people so much but there are just so many of you. And I’m not talking to the folks who are sporting muffin tops or spare tires and I try to leave alone those poor bastards with slow metabolisms. But for Christ’s sake you obese fucking country, stop eating. Just stop.
Landed in Detroit, walked out to get my ride and of course it wasn’t there. I stood out there for about 35 minutes before my ride came. When I asked him how far it was to Kalamazoo, he put up 2 fingers and I said, “Cool, 20 minutes?” and he told me it was two HOURS.
So we drove in the rain for 2 hours, I finally got to my hotel at 9:15, three hours after I landed. I get there and couldn’t get the TV to work so I called the front desk. There are 2 remote controls in the room and the girl said, “Do you have the little one in your hand?” So I say, “Yeah, now let me get the remote”. She told me how to fix it and I watched TV until about 1 AM before passing out. I woke up at 2 in the afternoon and watched “The Deadliest Catch” marathon all weekend.
Friday’s show was a little light because there was a tornado warning. The late show wasn’t that busy and they had a bunch of babbling cunts in the audience, there’s nothing like a bunch of women at show, they even need attention at a comedy show. They were yapping while the other comedians were up and then I had to yell at them as did the second comedian at the end of his set. It was a fun weekend, I had a 10:15 am flight and another 2 hour drive to Detroit so I had to get up at 6 AM.
Basically got 2 hours of sleep and didn’t even time to jerkoff, the hand towel was calling my name and I wouldn’t listen. Got home, got to hang out for a bit then I was off to NY to do Miserable Men. I had to host it this week because Shuli was in Amsterdam. Being that Shuli is a pothead, it was his Disneyland. We had a great show and I’m looking forward to next Sunday.
I’m doing 3 benefit shows this week. Thursday with Artie Lange at his old high school for a fallen firefighter, Friday and Saturday at my comedy club in Levittown, PA.
See you fuckers next week.
-The Reverend Bob Levy
You can get more of the Rev Bob every Sunday night at 7:00 pm on his radio show Miserable Men, Sirius Satellite Radio - Howard 101.
Also Check RevBobLevy.com for all show dates, and info.
The Landlord from Will Ferrell
Will Ferrell's classic internet sketch, which is hosted exclusively on his site, funnyordie.com
buy your own lil mama cd pt2 (truly in love)
pt.2 of a little girl trying to keep her new Lil Mama CD from getting jacked. This features the song Truly In love from Lil Mama's upcoming album Voice of the young people coming out April 29
Look at Taliq and Sophia Truly in Love
We submitted a video a couple of months ago, and Raja responded! Fast forward to 5:50, and you'll see the question by the Worst Basketball Player Ever, James Catusco, followed by Raja Bell's response...
Andrew Dice Clay - At Rodney Dangerfields in 1987
Andrew Dice Clay 1987 At Rodney Dangerfields.
Fan Catches Foul Ball, Drops It 30 Seconds Later
This guy GRABS THE BALL...crowd loves it. He celebrates for 30 seconds. Then...drops the ball into the crowd below and stops play. He's definitely a Red Sox fan.
Check out the first legitimate preview of "Truly in Love" by Lil Mama featuring Peter Toh on Amazon.com at http://www.amazon.com/VYP-Voice-Young-People/dp/B0017VP786 along with the rest of Voice of the Young People, and be sure to grab it on April 29th.
My New Haircut
Pretty much the best depiction of Long Island douche bags ever made, and one of the funniest Youtube videos out there. This dude appears at bars now all over the island, and even has t-shirts for sale - academyprintwear.com/l2x
This spawned a ton of other versions, many of which were solid, but the Jewish Edition is so good, that it ranks up there with the original!
Stern’s sidekick was back on the show following an on-air blowup Thursday, April 17 10. Lange took full responsibility for his actions - which included throwing a water bottle at his assistant - and apologized to Stern, Sirius employees, and the fans.
No word of disciplinary actions, but Stern said Lange met with Sirius brass who were not happy about the incident. Stern and Robin Quivers also said there will be no more chances for Lange.
More news as it becomes available. Fiyyyyyyya!
- ► 2011 (117)
- ► 2010 (133)
- ► 2009 (149)
04/20 - 04/27
- THE TOP 10 GREATEST MOVIE CHARACTERS OF ALL TIMES
- NBA TV Top 10: April 24
- Classic Music Videos - "If I Ruled The World" by N...
- Viral Video of the Day (4/25/08)
- Is It the Gear or Your Ear? - Akai MPK49
- Stand-Up Stars - Dave Chappelle
- NBA TV Top 10: April 23
- Fred Norris on Live! with Regis and Kelly 12-08-06...
- Classic Music Videos - "When I Come Around" by Gre...
- Viral Video of the Day (4/24/08)
- 2nd Worst Basketball Player Ever Featured on Youtu...
- The State - The Barry Lutz Show
- Biggie Smalls Freestyle (Age 17)
- Before the Beef: Biggie and Tupac
- Classic Music Videos - "Hit Em Up" by Tupac
- DamNation w/ The Reverend Bob Levy
- NBA TV Top 10: April 22nd
- Viral Video of the Day (4/23/08)
- Truly In Love Commercial
- "Truly in Love" posted on Lil Mama's Myspace Page!...
- Ask Raja: Pre-Playoff Edition
- Classic Music Videos - "Paranoid Android" by Radio...
- Stand-Up Stars - Andrew Dice Clay
- NBA TV Top 10: April 21st
- Viral Video of the Day (4/22/08)
- Preview of "Truly in Love" by Lil Mama ft. Peter T...
- Colin Quinn - Going Back to Brooklyn (Cali)
- NBA TV Top 10: April 20
- Viral Video of the Day (4/21/08)
- Fight in the Stands at a Yankee Game
- Lebron James - Huge Alley-Oop
- Artie Lange returns to Howard Stern show
- ▼ 04/20 - 04/27 (32)
- ► 2007 (121)
- A Cat's Thoughts (17)
- A Dog's Thoughts (21)
- Adam Schleichkorn (660)
- Barry the Dog (78)
- Dan Taft (77)
- DT (44)
- Galz (70)
- Galz Breaks Records (47)
- Garrett Steinger (32)
- Hidden Track TV (602)
- James Catusco (50)
- Larry the Lizard (8)
- Lulu the Cat (18)
- Music (465)
- Mylo the Cat (225)
- Peter Toh (100)
- Press (21)
- Random Web Stuff (485)
- Station Softball Reality Show (25)
- Videos (1505)
- Worst Basketball Player Ever Series (37)