Kidd Chris and crew got fired for a fan-made song they played on air. The whole thing was for a listeners contest that was supposed to be judged that night at Kidd’s birthday party. The song was about black people, it was called “Schwoogies”, it was played for about a month before for the contest along with the other entries. Like the other entries it was in bad taste, good fun and not to be taken seriously.
The people at CBS didn’t seem to have a problem when it played for a month and never tried to pull it, but all of a sudden they found it racist. So, the party was canceled, or as WYSP said, it was “postponed”.
But we had flown guests and booked entertainment for the party. Reverend Bob to the rescue. I got everyone together and had them come to my Comedy Club in Levittown, PA. Reality of being jobless not withstanding; it turned out to be a great night and a lot of Kidd Chris fans showed up and the party went on until 3 AM.
It’s un-fucking-believable that you can’t make jokes on the radio anymore. This country is turning into a bunch of pussies and the people in charge are rich cunts. They think nothing like ordinary people who listen and enjoy the show for the entertainment value.
So fuck you, CBS. Fuck you in your mother’s cunt.
Other than that it was a fun weekend. I played at Uncle Vinnie’s comedy club in Point Pleasant, NJ. On Friday I did an hour and twenty minutes straight through. Lots of new material, too.
Sunday I did Miserable Men and we had a great show. No one bothered us, as always, because its satalite and nobody worries about what they can and can’t say. This weekend I’m with Artie Lange, you can get the details on RevBobLevy.com, it’s almost sold out so get your tickets now. We’ve been working on the new Miserable Men message board, check it out when you get a chance.
I’ll talk to you all next week, hope everyone had a great Memorial Day Weekend.
You can get more of the Rev Bob every Sunday night at 7:00 pm on his radio show Miserable Men, Sirius Satellite Radio - Howard 101.
Original Post from HotMovies the Blog
Drag and Drop World
I guess sometimes you're just better off staying at home! Extremely cool video that's actually an ad for a new phone by Samsung, but you can barely even notice.
DENVER ON JUNE 13TH!
CLICK HERE OR THE FLYER'S FOR MORE INFO ON HOW TO GET TICKETS!
Music by Peter Toh titled "Heroes" -
*The old version of this clip appeared on the Maury Povich Show, and Country Fried Home Videos.
Theresa Andersson - 'Na Na Na'
This one is featured on the front page of Youtube today, and is an absolute MUST WATCH!
CONTROLLED SUSTAIN MODE - allows you to play sustained single or polyphonic lines without muting technique. The Moog Guitar sustains the notes you are playing while actively muting the strings you are not playing.
MUTE MODE - removes energy from the strings, resulting in a variety of staccato articulations. The mute mode has never been heard on any other guitar; the Vo Power stops the strings with the same intensity that it sustains them. You feel the instrument transform in your hands.
HARMONIC BLENDS – use the included foot pedal to shift the positive energy of Vo Power in Sustain mode and the subtractive force of Vo Power in Mute mode between the bridge and neck pick-ups to pull both subtle and dramatic harmonics from the strings.
MOOG FILTER - control the frequency of the built-in, resonant Moog ladder filter using the foot pedal or a CV Input.
1,978 pieces of paper
10. Pillars Of The Earth - Known to some as The Greatest Story Ever Told, Pillars of the Earth is a book that will really make you think about all of the things you could have done better. You’ve been a big disappointment, kiddo.
9. Castro Cooks Cuban - Before becoming a somewhat ruthless dictator, Fidel Castro wrote a series of delightful cook books covering everything from rice and beans to arroz y frijoles. Not many people know about the lighter side of Fidel, but he really showed the world what a friendly host and 4 star entertainer he had the potential to be with this must have cooking classic.
8. The DaVinci Code - Unlike the Bible, which is just a story that some kook came up with and claimed was historically accurate, The DaVinci Code is actually based on historical facts and figures. The book has spurned an entire religion which has recruited everyone from African Tribes to Native Americans deep in the heart of the Amazon. In fact, if it wasn’t for the DaVinci Code, some of these tribes would still be foolishly worshipping their own tribal Gods and would certainly be on course for a one way ticket to hell. Thank God, thank Her so much, for sending out all of the missionaries with their copies of the DaVinci Code to save these heathen tribesmen from their evil, Pagan-like cultures.
7. Jake And Tony’s Erotic Adventures - Nothing will get your loins warmer than a good romance novel. As the story begins, Jake and Tony realize that as hard as they try, they just can’t quit each other. Slowly, they are forced to face the harsh realities of being a gay couple living in a retirement home while trying to raise an adopted Asian boy. Their struggles, their triumphs, and their tragic, untimely deaths at the ripe young age of 74 (sorry, I think I just ruined the ending for you), really stir the emotions. Might want to keep an ice pack on the lap for this one folks.
6. The Brothers Karamazov - Dostoevsky is arguably the greatest writer ever. This book, which challenges the basic framework of family and faith, is another brilliant work produced by one of Russia’s greatest minds. Alyosha’s internal struggles are one of the things that makes this novel so great, and the characters in general are just timeless and unforgettable. Do your pathetic brain a favor and attempt to read and understand this novel the way my superior mind has done.
5. How To Kill A Cracker in Under A Minute - Hailed by some critics as the best instructional book ever written, How To Kill a Cracker in Under a Minute has also stirred up a good bit of controversy. For example, many people believe that it takes at least 64 seconds to kill anyone, even crackers, without some sort of firearm. Regardless, the profound message that renowned author Leroy Jenkins was trying to convey with this fine piece of literature is simply this: If you have an extra minute, then you have the time to take a cracker out.
4. Hazel’s Guide To Everything Jewish - If your going to the Jewland area on vacation, then this is a must read. Hazel, along with her trusty assistant, Ethel, have really done a great job of outlining pretty much everything under the sun that can be considered Jewish. From Matzoh Ball Soup to tiny penises, they cover it all. As Hazel says on the first page of the guide, don’t trust some Shiksa, trust Hazel.
3. The Life and Times of Dan Taft - A great all around read, this compilation biography, written over many years by various award winning authors, takes you through the ups and downs of a unique life that has changed the world we live in today. Take a ride on the Taft express and learn how to really live your life like every moment is your last. From harrowing gun fights in the streets of Huntington to red carpet premiers, The Life and Times of Dan Taft is a barn-burner of a book that will have your head spinning right round.
2. The Count of Monte Cristo - A page turning classic, Monte Cristo is a revenge book that will make you personally want to murder everyone in the book whose name isn’t The Count of Monte Cristo (except for Edward). If you read this, then the Brothers Karamazov, and then Castro Cooks Cuban you will instantly be a more intelligent and slightly more tolerable person.
1. Porno - Best sequel ever written, Porno follows up where Trainspotting leaves off, and Irvine Welsh and his boys don’t miss a beat. Best book I’ve ever read once you can deal with the vernacular, ya ken. Porno is the shit, and if you think otherwise, then Begby will beat you like you tried to shit on Rod Stewart.
YOUTUBE CELEBRITY OVERNIGHT!
This is the latest song about Youtube, which is featured on the main page today.
Video on "Playing the Building", an installation by David Byrne of Talking Heads fame, which is open and free of charge to the public in New York City through August 10, 2008:
More details at davidbyrne.com
10. They’re Evil - They will suck the life out of you, pay you very little in comparison to what they are making, and then fire you whenever they feel like it. Come to think of it, that’s what I’ll do to you if you ever come work for me, too. So watch out, mo-fuckas!
9. Cubicles - I refuse to work in a little box. Where’s the window in these places? One of the most degrading structures ever created, the cubicle could drive even the strongest mind, such as mine, completely insane in under 3 minutes. Don’t believe me? Well, fuck you, buddy.
8. Alarm Clocks - Man was not supposed to wake up to these noises. In fact, man was not made to have a set time to wake up. Unless you are living off the land and falling asleep at dusk and waking at dawn, you do not need to be on a schedule. Unless, of course, you work for me. Then your ass better be at work by 6 A.M., or you’re fiyad.
7. Lunch Breaks - This should not be the highlight of your day. Having sex with some random human should be the highlight of your day. I eat lunch, and I like it, but I’m not spending all morning thinking about it. I’m spending all morning in bed, with my little doggie and my happy dreams.
6. Working From Home is Betta - I wake up when I want, I eat when I want, I pet my little pup when I want, and I crap when I want. I also go to the gym when I feel like it, and I attempt to have sex with my girlfriend here and there. In between all of these activities, I work; but only when I want. I don’t listen to some fat American guy with no hair and a bad suit displacing all of his anger and frustration on me. That’s your job, dingus.
5. Taxes - When you work fo’ yo’ self, you can be writin’ shit off, whereas when working for an evil corporation, like Geico, they decide how much taxes you pay. And it’s a lot. Sorry, but I don’t want to foot the entire Bush Coke party bill. It’s an expensive one, trust me.
4. Don’t Be Late - I’m never on time. FOR ANYTHING. You have to wait for me. Sorry if that sounds inconsiderate, but it’s how I live my life, baby. In the fast lane. Except when I have to be somewhere, in which case I typically drive in the slow lane.
3. The Customer Is Always Right - This is true when I’m the customer. However, when you’re the customer, you’re just wrong. And unintelligent and ignorant. So don’t tell me what to do, because I will just hang up on you, sir.
2. No Creativity Allowed - You will be trained to conform. You will not question authority. You can’t even jerk off in the bathrooms at some of these places. Other places, like airports, encourage that sort of thing.
1. Be Your Own Boss - You were a kid for 18 years, for Zorgo’s sake; it’s time to grow up. Grab your coin purse and take control of your life, for once. If you need advice, just email me, and I’ll get back to you sometime between my sleeping, eating, puppy petting, crapping, exercising, and pathetic attempts at initiating sex activities.
Chinese Backstreet Boys - That Way
One of the oldest viral videos, this one pretty much started it all.
Where was I this past week, you ask? Well, my little peasants, I was shipwrecked over the weekend, and there was absolutely no way I could get back to shore to write one of my many fabulous top 10 lists. Prior to that, I was working on some side projects, sleeping, walking the dog, and eating cheese pretty much all day, eyr day, as that feline on Southernplayalisticcadillacfunkymusic would say. I will be posting some more of those unbelievably unbelievable top 10 lists in quite short order, so please keep the channel on lock for hiddentracktv. Peace out, bitches.
Anyway, check out the interview with Frank Henenlotter, and be sure to catch the movie when it comes around, as we highly recommend it! Also check out some more info on the screening of Bad Biology from Hidden Track TV's own, Peter Toh, HERE.
Peter Toh's Myspace Page -
- ► 2011 (119)
- ► 2010 (133)
- ► 2009 (149)
06/08 - 06/15
- Our Video is Featured on the Main Page of Youtube!...
- Chuck Liddell Punches Skater
- Led Zeppelin - "Communication Breakdown"
- DamNation w/ The Reverend Bob Levy
- Best of Bam Margera Skateboarding
- UFC: The Ultimate Fighter Finale Shocker
- Stand-Up Stars - Richard Lewis
- Rare Live Sublime - "The Youth are Getting Restles...
- Tupac ft. Snoop Dogg - "2 of America's Most Wanted...
- Red Hot Chili Peppers ft. Snoop Dogg - Scar Tissue...
- The Beatles - "Yesterday" (live in Tokyo '66)
- Viral Video of the Day (6/13/08)
- Guinness World Records - Most Swords Swallowed Sim...
- Flight Of The Conchords - The Most Beautiful Girl ...
- NBA TV Top 5: June 12
- Rare Live Sublime - "Rivers Of Babylon"
- Onyx - "Last Dayz"
- Tool - "Schism"
- Exclusive Del Tha Funky Homosapien Freestyle
- Slick Rick ft Outkast - "Street Talkin"
- Talking Heads - Once In A Lifetime
- Jeff Buckley Documentary - Goodbye and Hello pt.3
- The Cheese Incident Featured on Revver and Stupidv...
- NBA Playoff Preview: June 12th
- Yak Ballz - Nuclear Society Live at Safari Sams
- A Tribe Called Quest - "Oh my God"
- Future MMA Star
- Guinness World Records - Fastest Time to Eat a Raw...
- Awesome Skateboard Tricks - Rodney Mullen
- Big Boi and Killer Mike Freestyle
- Flight of the Conchords - She's So Hot - Boom
- Oasis - "Champagne Supernova"
- Kobe's 36 Puts Lakers Back in Series
- The Beatles - "A Day in the Life"
- Afu-Ra - "Defeat"
- The Cheese Incident Returns!
- Rare Live Sublime - "Wrong Way Freestyle"
- Viral Video of the Day (6/12/08)
- Jeff Buckley Documentary - Goodbye and Hello pt.2
- Moog Electric Guitar Like No Other Guitar Out Ther...
- Working Origami V-12 Four Stroke Engine
- Guinness World Records - Most Martial Arts Kicks i...
- NBA TV Top 5: June 10
- Top 10 Books Ever Written By Humans
- Steve Jobs WWDC Keynote (in 60 Seconds)
- BMW Gina
- Rare Live Sublime - "Dr. Wu"
- Viral Video of the Day (6/11/08)
- Green Day - "When I Come Around" Live @ Woodstock ...
- Flight of the Conchords - Frodo
- Clips From the Stern Show - Bug in mouth - News bl...
- The Beatnuts - "Watch Out Now"
- David Byrne - Playing the Building NYC
- Skater Fight Of The Day
- Jeff Buckley Documentary - Goodbye and Hello pt.1
- Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Never, Ever Work a C...
- Gin Blossoms - "Hey Jealousy"
- Kanye West ft. Rakim, Nas, & KRS-One - "Classic"
- Shaquille O'neal Shatters Backboard During His Dra...
- Richard Lewis vs Larry David
- The Notorious B.I.G. and Nas RARE Freestyle
- The Beatles - "Revolution"
- Notorious B.I.G. & Jay-Z Live
- Viral Video of the Day (6/10/08)
- I’m Sorry I Left You For So Long
- Rare Live Sublime - "Let's Go Get Stoned"
- Flight of the Conchords - Foux Da Fa Fa
- Guinness World Records - Furthest Distance Firewal...
- The Fugees - "Killing me Softly"
- Alien Skateboard
- Jeff Buckley Live - Mojo Pin
- Frank Henenlotter Interview (Bad Biology)
- Rare Live Sublime - "Mary"
- NBA Finals Preview: June 10th
- Rolling Stones - "Honky Tonk Woman" (Live in Hyde ...
- GangStarr - Guru freestyle with DJ Premier
- Flight of the Conchords - Doggy Bounce
- Kimbo Slice vs. Sean Gannon
- Tony Hawk 900
- Guiness World Record for most T-Shirts worn at one...
- Nirvana - "Sliver"
- Cormega - "Get Out My Way"
- NBA TV Top 5: June 8
- Peter Toh - "Shoes of a Beast" - Official Music Vi...
- The NBA Finals: Sunday's Celtics-Lakers Gm 2 Previ...
- Rare Live Sublime - "Falling Idols"
- Outkast - "Southernplayalisticadillacmuzik"
- Jimi Hendrix - "Crosstown Traffic"
- Another Cup Stacking Video
- Clips From the Stern Show - New Bababooey Call
- Viral Video fo the Day (6/8/08)
- ▼ 06/08 - 06/15 (91)
- ► 2007 (121)
- A Cat's Thoughts (17)
- A Dog's Thoughts (21)
- Adam Schleichkorn (661)
- Barry the Dog (79)
- Dan Taft (77)
- DT (47)
- Galz (70)
- Galz Breaks Records (47)
- Garrett Steinger (32)
- Hidden Track TV (604)
- James Catusco (50)
- Larry the Lizard (8)
- Lulu the Cat (18)
- Music (465)
- Mylo the Cat (224)
- Peter Toh (100)
- Press (21)
- Random Web Stuff (485)
- Station Softball Reality Show (25)
- Videos (1507)
- Worst Basketball Player Ever Series (37)