T.I. Pleads Guilty to Weapons Charges
Rapper T.I. pleaded guilty Thursday to federal weapons possession charges, and will receive a sentence that includes prison time after he completes a period of community service. (March 27)
This clip is featured on the front page of Youtube, so I had to check it out. I wasn't expecting much, and almost turned it off after the first 15 seconds, but I stuck with it, and I gotta say, it's quality. Check out the description below...
March Madness takes its toll on Bill Landry.
March Madness takes its toll on Kitty Landry.
March Madness takes its toll on Lindley Landry.
March Madness is make people act in ways that are unacceptable. Beware of March Madness.
Music by Peter Toh titled "Pretty Primal" from his 2004 release, "Cleopatra".
Join the James Catusco Fan Club at youtube.com/group/jcfanclub
We were there once before and it was great. 7 months later we made our trek back across the border once again. It was amazing how many fans recognized us at the airport there, I guess that’s what happens when you’re traveling with the Iron Sheik and Beetlejuice. It’s funny because the Iron Sheik always has trouble going across the border.
We got picked up at the airport and headed to our hotel which was a 5 star Sheraton, we were in line to check in and one of the guys that works there recognized the Sheik. He was from Iran, too and told the Sheik to check in at the VIP counter, so we all ran out of line and followed him. After getting Beet to his room and everyone settled in, we had to go to sound check at the Republic Nightclub.
I went downstairs and Beetle came walking over from the bar and I asked him if he had been drinking and he says, “Yeah, so what mother fucker? What’s your problem?”. I was like, Oh great, here we go, another weekend with a drunken, angry Beetlejuice. Then he asked me to come to the bar to meet his friend. So I went in there and said hello to the guy and his girlfriend and told Beet we had to leave and we went outside and then Beet got really mad at me. He said, “What the fuck is the matter with you? I’m trying to get you laid” I told him I don’t want to get laid and he said, “What’s your fucking problem?” so I told him I had a fiancee and even Sal even told him I had a fiancee and he says, “You’re an ungrateful prick” I guess I was pissing him off. Then Sal walked back into the hotel and left me out there to get verbally assaulted by someone the size of a fire hydrant.
So we finally got to the show and let me tell you, the fans in Toronto are some of the best fans we’ve ever been in front of. There are such true fans of the show, they listen to Howard Stern, Miserable Men and every show on Howard’s channels, they love it all. Hardcore fanage up North.
Later that night I went back to my room, and ended up breaking my front tooth AGAIN. I spent the night calling the bookers to find me a Dentist for the next morning, which they did and now I’m stuck with a Canadian tooth. I was walking to the elevator to go to the Dentist and I had a great idea. I called Shuli and asked him if he wanted to take a ride with me, but it didn’t work. Who the fuck would want to spend a Saturday sitting in a Dentist’s office while their friend had his tooth fixed? I thought maybe I would have caught him while he was stoned and he would want to go for a ride, but that wasn’t the case. Just like a pot head to be sober the one time you need him not to be.
Saturday night we had another great show, kicked some fucking ass and had to get up really early on Sunday to fly back to NYC, getting through customs is a real bitch so we had to leave extra early. Sal was bitching because there were only 2 people working at the American Airlines counter so he started yelling out in line, “Come on already!!” which is not a good thing to do when you’re trying to get through customs. So then he said he was going to try the self check in and we told him you couldn’t do that if you have bags to check in and he insisted that you could do it and drop your bags off after. We told him no way, but he insisted and then got out of line. Turns out we were right and then he had to get back into an even longer line to retrieve his baggage tags. We were laughing so hard at him, even Beetlejuice called him an idiot.
We finally got on the plane and headed home, only Sal loves to take a shit on a plane. It was an 18 row plane with one bathroom and Sal spent 25 minutes in the bathroom. I’m sure the next person to use it had a great story to tell over dinner that night. We got home and got to the city early and went to dinner, me and Beetlejuice had the T Bone steak and they gave him the bigger steak even though the fucker can’t chew with his two god damn teeth. Maybe when the rest of my teeth fall out I’ll get that kind of respect.
We got a lot of big shows coming up, check out RevBobLevy.com I’ll be on Howard Stern this week, so be sure to listen.
See you all next week.
-The Reverend Bob Levy
You can get more of the Rev Bob every Sunday night at 7:00 pm on his radio show Miserable Men, Sirius Satellite Radio - Howard 101.Original Post from HotMovies the Blog
Funniest Mike Tyson Moments
A compilation of funny and outrageous Iron Mike Tyson interviews & spots on tv. We are in desperate need of another boxer to be as "charismatic" as Tyson. NOBODY cares about boxing anymore, but a little controversy can go a long way.
Weathermen, the Hip-Hop collective, have garnered a large following regardless of the cloud that mainstream Hip-Hop has fallen under. As for Yak Ballz, this cat is versatile and on Scifentology II he shows he can go from one vibe to the next. Most will like Out of Range, where he is right on tone to the bluesy style beat spittin' this art, "Life is the medium, death is the canvas that I pour it on," and relaying reflective moments that make emcees better, "I wear my heart on my sleeve but never sleep on my art." For Nuclear Society he ironically kicks some catchy bubblegum lines ("trying to stay afloat like ice cream in root beer") amidst apocalyptic introspection. While on War In My Head, one of my picks, he gets even more philosophical, "Obviously in your skin I embody what you could have been." Fellow Weatherman, Cage, combines with Yak on New Communication for what I like to call a little livin' up to your name 101, as Yak pushes some uncomfortable buttons and Cage imprisons your mind. Some of Yak's lines are an ill beams of light, like on Trust Is a Timebomb, "I'm just a flash, ten seconds after your thundering." His style will grow on you if you have patience, but trust that you need to have an ear for the underground to really dig this.
Check out the Original Post at: Thickonline.com
Joey Gathright's Huge Jump Over Dodgers Player
Joey Gathright of the Kansas City Royals beats out a chopper in Spring Training by jumping about 6 feet in the air, over the pitcher's head, who was trying to tag him!
Check Tara out at: myspace.com/mtbtara
Edited by Tim Gauss and Adam Schleichkorn
Music by Peter Toh titled "Shoes of a Beast"
Davidson stuns Georgetown - NCAA March Madness 2008
Davidson College (10 seed) pulled off probably the biggest upset so far this tournament, beating Georgetown (2 seed) in one of the most exciting games this year. I went to a basketball camp when I was a youngin', that was headed by Davidson's coach, Bob Mckillop, and back then, they weren't even close to making the tournament. In the past 5 years though, they've been making some noise, and even appearing on tv in the regular season, which I'm definitely happy to see for Coach Mckillop. On top of that, I always have a soft spot for the underdog, and they're the true definition of that, on the court and off the court, as their school only has about 1500 students! Plus their guard Stephen Curry is a future star, and I always like seeing guys from small schools get their shot in the NBA, which I think he definitely will get.
Anyway, here's the video and description from CBS - Midwest: Georgetown will not be returning to the Final Four. With 30 points coming from guard Stephen Curry, Davidson stunned the Hoyas 74-70 in Raleigh. (NCAA March Madness 2008 highlights)...
Howard Stern has been griping about this deal for over a year, and rightfully so, as many larger companies have merged in much less time. Check out the full article on this breaking news story from CNNMoney.com
So here we go again- you can disagree all you want, but, as usual, I’m right. Before we begin, I am going to preface my list by stating I love “House of 1000 Corpses” and “Devil’s Rejects,” but those films are kind of tongue in cheek to me, so I didn’t include them here. I do consider them arguably the best film and sequel combo I’ve ever seen (I don’t include the Godfather movies or original Star Wars in that category as they are part of a trilogy). I also excluded “Jaws,” and “Night of The Living Dead,” both great horror films in their own right. Sorry people, but you have to make cuts when making a top 10 list.
One more little side note as well- this is a list of the top 10 scariest films of all time- not the top 10 best horror films; keep that in mind.
10. The Blair Witch Project - If you thought this was a real documentary or something, I’m sorry. Since my parents weren’t each other’s siblings, I may have had a leg up on understanding this was just a movie, like any other movie. But it was genuinely scary. I particularly loved when the film ended and everyone in the audience was mad because they didn’t git to see the witch. Grow up people.
9. The Omen - Although Gregory Peck tried his hardest to ruin this movie with his 1940’s thespian ways, it was still really cool and frightening. The scene where the nanny hangs herself off the roof at Damien’s birthday party is fucking creepy. Warning: All sequels and remakes of this film are straight garbage my friend.
8. May - I know you’ve never seen or heard of this film. That’s ok- it is a creepy little diddy that is a bit of an unknown; watch it with your girlfriend and try to deeply think about how well you really know her. Buhahahahahahahahaha.
7. Alien - I don’t think this was necessarily supposed to be a horror movie; but it scared the shit out of a whole lot of people. This film will make you jump out of your skin about 30 times; the sequels were good as well, until Alien took that script to fight predator. I mean, I know you need work Alien, but, c’mon.
6. Psycho - This might actually be the best horror film of all time. Hitchcock may be my favorite director, and this one has everything I love about him. His use of light and shadow, camerawork, timing, and audio all create some of the most genuinely frightening scenes ever filmed. Everyone has seen the shower scene about 100 times by now, but if you lived in that era, like I did, and saw that film in the theatre, like me, you would have been pretty scared, kid.
5. The Exorcist - When that little broad crab walks down the stairs, I almost pissed my nighty. Every time I stab my vagina I can’t help but think about the effect this film has had on my life.
4. The Shining - I think I once mentioned that I walked into the “Jack in the maze yelling for Danny” scene while tripping scrote; that really traumatized me. It was around the same time I watched “The Wall” on mushrooms, which was also a horrifying experience. Jack Nicholson is one of my favorite actors, and although Stephen King is a no-good dirty townie who writes like a fourth grader, The Shining is simply one of the best and scariest movies ever.
3. Inland Empire - Don’t even watch this film unless you know who David Lynch is and you absolutely love him. It barely makes sense, it’s about 3 and a half hours long, and I would watch it about 4 times in a row if I could. Lynch is the man to very few, and I am one of them. This film is a nightmare, literally, and Laura Dern put in one of the best performances I have ever witnessed. There are 2 or 3 scenes in this movie that will bother you for at least a week, because no one understands how to create a genuinely frightening scene like David Lynch. He is the master- recognize.
2. Jacob’s Ladder - Just want to mention that these top 3 films I’m listing are really the only ones with scenes that are so great and truly frightening that I am scared by them. But, then, I am tougher than most.
I don’t know if this was necessarily meant to be a horror film either, but it is a 4 star film all the way. You will be very, very disturbed by certain parts of this one. His girlfriend’s creepy ass face (yes, she has an ass for a face) when he’s in the tub with the ice, the demons following him around; this film has it all. You may not even be able to handle it, pal-o.
1. Fire Walk With Me - This film is the conclusion to Lynch’s Twin Peaks series. I’m probably the only human being on the planet that would list this as the number 1 scariest movie ever, but, fuck ya’ll. If the scene with Bob in the girl’s room doesn’t give you a nightmare, you have no soul. Make no mistake- no one understands how to scare people within this medium better than Lynch. He has perfected it. Watch the mini series, then watch the movie, then buy me dinner and tell me I am your best friend. Good.
Eliot Spitzer's Call Girl 'Goes Wild'
Girls Gone Wild released a video of Ashley Alexandra Dupre, the woman at the center of the scandal that led to former New York Governor Eliot Spitzer's resignation. The company says it was shot in Miami in 2003. This footage was found after they offered her $1 Million to appear in an upcoming video. Joe Francis, Girls Gone Wild Owner, found the old footage and he immediately removed the offer from the table, and let out a weaselly laugh. Check out the story from the AP (Associated Press).
- ► 2011 (119)
- ► 2010 (133)
- ► 2009 (149)
03/23 - 03/30
- Historic Moments in Film - Trading Places
- Classic Music Videos - "BIG Poppa" by Notorious B....
- Viral Video of the Day (3/29/08)
- Who is Peter Toh?
- Top 10 - Signs you're watching way too much NCAA b...
- Biggie and Tupac Live at Madison Square Garden 199...
- Classic Music Videos - "No Rain" by Blind Melon
- Shaq Clears the Suns Bench
- Viral Video of the Day (3/28/08)
- so yeah, this seems like an appropriate time to po...
- Worst Basketball Player Ever Part 2
- Historic Moments in Film - Coming to America
- DamNation w/ The Reverend Bob Levy
- Classic Music Videos - "Vasoline" by Stone Temple ...
- Viral Video of the Day (3/27/08)
- Thickonline.com Reviews Scifentology II
- Classic Music Videos - "Sabotage" by The Beastie B...
- Viral Video of the Day (3/26/08)
- Rye Airfield Stunt BMX Show (Tara Llanes Benefit)
- Flight of the Conchords - Hiphopopotamus vs. Rhyme...
- Historic Moments in Film - Dumb and Dumber
- Classic Music Videos - "C.R.E.A.M." by Wu-Tang Cla...
- Danny Bonaduce slapped by Reverend Bob Levy
- Viral Video of the Day (3/25/08)
- cynical britain
- Peter Toh - More Live at Sin-e
- Gilbert Gottfried in....THE HUGH HEFNER ROAST
- XM-Sirius merger approved by DOJ
- Top 10 Scariest Movies
- Classic Music Videos - "Buddy Holly" by Weezer
- Viral Video of the Day (3/24/08)
- ▼ 03/23 - 03/30 (31)
- ► 2007 (121)
- A Cat's Thoughts (17)
- A Dog's Thoughts (21)
- Adam Schleichkorn (660)
- Barry the Dog (79)
- Dan Taft (77)
- DT (47)
- Galz (70)
- Galz Breaks Records (47)
- Garrett Steinger (32)
- Hidden Track TV (604)
- James Catusco (50)
- Larry the Lizard (8)
- Lulu the Cat (18)
- Music (465)
- Mylo the Cat (223)
- Peter Toh (100)
- Press (20)
- Random Web Stuff (485)
- Station Softball Reality Show (25)
- Videos (1507)
- Worst Basketball Player Ever Series (37)