Laker Kobe Bryant attempts massive stunt...and succeeds! Real?
When an Aston Martin is coming at you at 50 miles per hour, what else can you do but JUMP! That's what Kobe does, but is it a special effect or is he that talented? Either way, this clip is sick!!!!
10. Tim Burton - Arguably my personal favorite, Burton is a very unique director who has his signature all over every frame of his films. Edward Scissorhands, Beetlejuice, the first two Batman movies, Big Fish, Ed Wood, The Nightmare Before Christmas; I can go on and on. Aside from his great directing, he also always has great casts. Nobody makes films like this man, and I love him for it.
9. Steven Spielberg - Ok, he’s extremely mainstream. But look at his filmography and then argue with me. Can’t be fucked with. Also, he’s a Jew, so, brownie points.
8. David Lynch - David Lynch is what I call a 90/10 guy, or maybe even a 95/5 guy, meaning that roughly 90% of people do not understand his work and absolutely hate his films, and the other 5 or 10%, whichever you like, just gets it. He’s dark, his films are surreal, and there isn’t a human being that ever existed that understands how to scare the shit out of people using this medium better than him. Watch Blue Velvet or the Twin Peaks mini series to ease yourself into his style and you might just fall in love with his work.
7. Francis Ford Coppola - Godfather and Godfather Part II. Apocalypse Now. The Conversation. Nuff said.
6. Martin Scorcese - I love Martin Scorcese, and not just because he shot me a friend request on MySpace or because he has the best looking eyebrows of all the great directors. The Last Temptation of Christ is one of my favorite films, even with Harvey Keitel portraying Judas like he was born in Bensonhurst instead of Israel. Throw Taxi Driver, Goodfellas, and Raging Bull in the mix, and you have yourself the sixth greatest director of all time.
5. Ingmar Bergman - Watch Persona, and then try to watch any film made after it with a multiple personality twist ending. Yes, they all copied Ingmar Bergman. A bit too deep for the likes of Willis, Bergman directed a plethora of great films that never would have come out of a place like Hollywood. There’s a reason Woody Allen always references him in his films- Ingmar Bergman is genius.
4. Akira Kurosawa - Ikiru, or “To Live”, in English, is a beautiful film that can only be described as life changing. Kurosawa also directed another one of my all time favorites, Seven Samurai, as well as The Lower Depths and Throne of Blood. Don’t expect to see Tom Cruise in any of these films, even though he is technically the last samurai.
3. Stanley Kubrick - R.A. The Rugged Man isn’t the only Stanley Kubrick fan out there. 2001, A Space Odyssey, Full Metal Jacket, A Clockwork Orange, Spartacus, and The Shining. Need I say more? I could, but I won’t. Check him out because he simply is one of the best.
2. Federico Fellini - Another Woody Allen favorite, Fellini’s two greatest works, in my most modest opinion, were 8 ½ and La Dolce Vita. One of the first directors to really create a surreal atmosphere within his films, Fellini was an absolutely brilliant film maker who was maybe the best ever at conveying his message and his characters’ emotions through the camera. Also check out Toby Dammit if you are a fan of the macabre. H.P. Lovecraft would have been proud.
1. Alfred Hitchcock - Wow, now that should stir up some controversy. No director is more imitated than Hitchcock. His family should be getting royalties from about 60% of today’s Hollywood
Anyway, let the speculation began. It always comes from people who never listen to the show, like This Article from Newsday, where they say "Teddy, who is affectionately called "Teddy Microphone" around the studio". Any Stern fan knows that John Hein, the host of the wrap-up show is the only person to ever refer to Teddy as that. I mean come on, check at least one source. Steve Lankford of Howard 100 News released a news update saying that Artie and Teddy were both on the plane to go to Amsterdam (for Jason's bachelor party; the reason why the fight started), and still not talking to each other. I just hope Artie doesn't really leave the show, as it would take a huge hit, but that's also what everyone said when Jackie left. Jackie who? Exactly.
The latest spin-off from Cern, the particle physics centre that created the web, the grid could also provide the kind of power needed to transmit holographic images; allow instant online gaming with hundreds of thousands of players; and offer high-definition video telephony for the price of a local call.
This is the future being previewed and created for us, right in front of our eyes. Just listen to Professor Tony Doyle, technical director of the grid project, as he explains some of it's potential - “Holographic video conferencing is not that far away. Online gaming could evolve to include many thousands of people, and social networking could become the main way we communicate. The history of the internet shows you cannot predict its real impacts but we know they will be huge.”
Who knows when this is going to actually be a reality, but it seems like these advancements happen sooner than the people creating them even anticipate. All I know is that when I first started grad school about 2 and a half years ago, we were shown a video that introduced the specific touch screen technology, that is now seen on the iphone. This idea was portrayed like it was to be available in 5 years, while it actually only took a year and a half. Science damn you! Anyway, check out the link to the full article - http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,347212,00.html
(DRUNK)Daft Punk - Harder Bodies Faster Stronger(DRUNK)
We posted a couple very well done versions of this whole Daft Punk phenomenon recently, but they don't compare to two cute girls in barely any clothes, doing the drunk version!
We got there Friday night and went out with some friends to a nice Italian restaurant in Beverly Hills before retiring to our hotel, which was some boutique style modern hotel. In other words, it was a small room with funny looking shit in it. The room was so small that when I came it landed on the TV which was on the other side of the room. It was nice to see my kids on TV.
We woke up early in the morning and just relaxed in the hotel room all day before the show. At 5 we went to the lobby to meet Nick DiPaulo and Pete Dominick. Nick turned around and we realized we were dressed exactly the same. Black leather jackets, the same green colored shirts, jeans and black boots. He looked at me and said with his Boston accent and charm, “What do we have to call each other next time to see what we’re wearing?” So after 10 minutes of us looking at each other and laughing he asked if I had another shirt to change into, so I went upstairs and changed.
When our ride came, which was Nick’s agent, Nick didn’t even recognize him from the window. Nick was hilarious on the ride over, he was on the attack the whole time, asking his agent, “What part of this car did I pay for?”
So the 4 of us jammed ourselves in this tiny Audi TT convertable for the ride over to Artie’s hotel. We got to the hotel and had to wait about 15 minutes before we left for the venue, on the limo ride over Nick trashed everyone he saw on the street walking by, he’s hilarious and had us in stitches the whole time, he’s one of the funniest guys you can hang out with.
We got to check out the arena from the stage and it was unbelievable. Nick asked us to take a picture of him at the mike from behind with 6,000 empty seats in front of him for his new CD cover. The man is brilliant. Then the band came out and told Artie what t hey were going to and they asked Artie if he wanted them to smash a guitar at the end of their set. Artie got a look on his face that I’ve seen before and it wasn’t good.
The show started and the band, The Bleeding Deacons, took the stage. I don’t know exactly what time they started, but when I finally got up by the side of the stage Artie was losing his mind and I’ve never seen him like that. They seemed to be going over their time and the crowd was yelling for them to get off the stage. I heard them ask the crowd if they wanted one more song and got a mixed reaction. They got off the stage and Artie lost it on them like I’ve never heard, “You cocksockers ruined my show”.
It was a big night for all of us, there were a ton of agents and industry people there and we were already overbooked on the show, so he told me and Jimmy Palumbo that we may not be able to come on now. I told Artie that everything will be fine and I know how to do this and get the crowd back. I told Jimmy that if he doesn’t feel comfortable to bail and he handled it really well and did great. I cut my time to 5 minutes and went out there at 100 miles an hour and killed and felt great that I was able to hand the audience over to the other comedians and the crowd was perfectly primed for comedy again.
Pete Dominick did a great job hosting and keeping them in control. The rest of the show went great, I was hanging outside and these 2 guys were trying to get backstage and I then realized that one of them was Ryan Phillippe and that security was giving them trouble about coming in the VIP area. He’s a huge fan of the show and we hung out with him for about 40 minutes just bullshitting about the show and Beetlejuice. There were a lot of celebrities there and it was a great time hanging out with everyone after the show.
Got about 4 hours of sleep before we had to leave at 5 AM for the airport. So we get on the plane and I’m in the middle seat and the fattest girl I’ve ever seen comes waddling down the aisle and of course she sits next to me in the aisle seat. She was so fat that her fat was oozing under the armrest into my seat, I couldn’t even get my seatbelt and wasn’t about to go searching for it under her. It was a 5 hour flight with me, my fiancee and Moby Chick who had me wedged into my seat.
When the breakfast came around, I hoped she was one of those fat people who doesn’t eat, but then I heard her sausage fingers ripping into the breakfast service. I tried to get a picture of this fucking hog to show the guys on Miserable Men, but then my fiancee asks me why I’ve got my phone open loud enough for the fucking air traffic controllers to hear and blew my shot.
No big deal. With my luck I’ll end up sitting next to that fat bitch again someday. Until we meet again, you big white whale.
-The Reverend Bob Levy
You can get more of the Rev Bob every Sunday night at 7:00 pm on his radio show Miserable Men, Sirius Satellite Radio - Howard 101.
Also Check RevBobLevy.com for all show dates, and info.
8 Arrested in Filmed Beating of Teenage Girl
Eight teenagers have been arrested after filming the beating of another teen and threatening to post the video on the Internet, Florida police said. 6 girls were involved in the beating, while 2 guys stood look-out. At one point, which wasn't caught on tape, they beat her until she was unconscious, and when she woke up, they started beating her again. Her father said that he's never seen anyone that disfigured, when he arrived at the hospital.
What a bunch of little bitches these girls are. The girl who got beaten was lured there, because these girls wanted to make a popular youtube and myspace video. I feel terrible for this poor girl, and her parents, and I really think that these kids need to do some time at whatever level. These fight videos are always so fucked up, I'd much rather see these kids out there fence plowing.
It was also just announced last night that, his father, Patrick Ewing, is elected into the hall of fame. One of my favorite basketball players ever. He carried the Knicks on his back for so many years, and they still haven't been the same since he left. He's in some great company in this 2008 class of hall-o-famers, including Hakeem Olajuwon, Adrian Dantley, Pat Riley, and the great Dicky V, Dick Vitale, who is shown to the left breaking down at the announcement (rightfully so). Check out the full story about the recent inductions at www.sportsline.com/nba/story/10765762
Click Here to check out the exclusive new and in depth interview by Format Magazine and leave a comment while you're at it!
The best 5 second clip on the internet.
Kanyon had some terrific moves in the ring, and was termed the innovator of offense. He does get criticized for maybe not having as much match psychology but I always loved his creativity. My friends and I would always watch and comment how Kanyon would invent a new move every week. He played the smarmy heel role best. If marketed right, this guy could be a money pit. He took fantastic bumps as well, which is a huge plus. His prominent lisp was a hindrance to his promo ability and maybe his ability to be taken that seriously. He did get the crowd chanting who better than Kanyon. Crowd: Everybody! Savage (Fuck crowd) Nobody!
WWE had Kanyon and of course jobbed him to the moon, and I believe he's been saying now that his being homosexual was one of the reasons he was forced out. Whatever it was I think it's a crying shame because the man had potential and could take a mean bump. At least he added some years onto his life by quitting now. Ladies of Gentleman, the Innovator of Offense, Kannnnyon!!!!!
i'm just gonna walk around, i'm just gonna wander, i saw you in a magazine, saw you in the summer, you said you wanna be with me and stay with me, and love me forever, i need a brand new start, i can't wake the river from it's water bed, i can't make history take back what he said, i can't take the ocean away from his moon, i can't take my eyes off of you, i'm just gonna hang around, and serve no purpose, nothing is stirring in this house, like it was christmas, but i'm not giving anything and nothing's on my wishlist, i'm an old man with a k-9 heart, i n eed a brand new start. i jumped in the shower to get clean, but you know in one more hour i'll be dirty again, you got the body of a bass and the soul matches the face and that's so hard to find in these troubled times, the mind of a teacher you make me believe you, now won't you believe me too
10. Jessica Biel - She’s hot, you’re ugly.
9. Gene Tierney - Most famous for her role as Laura Hunt in the 1944 film “Laura,” which is a film noir masterpiece, Gene Tierney was a troubled actress who also happened to be one of the top 10 hottest females of all epochs, as I once put it right now.
8. Angelina Jolie - Billy Bob Thornton must be spinning in his grave right now. What a moron.
7. Stacey Dash - Yes, she’s the actress from Clueless; so what? I can’t believe Murray hit that! Lucky bastard…
6. Cindy Crawford - I was in lover with her when I was about 4. She was a dime back in the day- if you disagree you are a stupid, stupid man.
5. Halle Berry - The first time I saw Boomerang I really thought Robin Givins was the really sexy one- and she is. But in the time since I have grown into quite the young man and I have realized the err of my ways. When Halle Berry’s jubilees were exposed in Swordfish, which was a terrible movie, I was happy for a moment.
4. Jessica Alba - I’ve never seen anything she’s done except Sin City, but I love her.
3. Aishwarya Rai - A Bollywood starlet, Rai is an incredibly sexy little vixen who I would love to be arranged to marry, if someone can get that in the works for me.
2. Sophia Loren - So fly when she was young; I should have went on that date with her back in ’62 when I had the chance.
1. Adriana Lima - Ok, in all fairness I didn’t even know who this was until today. But I would renounce my love for Jessica Alba and stand up Loren all over again for a shot at this broad. Haysu Kristo!
Guitar Hero 3 - 100% "Dragonforce" Expert 933K!!!
The Guitar Hero videos are becoming more and more prevalent across the web, and they're posted by some of the largest toolsheds in the history of the universe. With that said, these videos are actually mildly entertaining. It really does interest me that these dorks are so good at this game, it must be pretty tough to get that good. All I know is, if we grew up during this time, Hidden Track TV's Dan Taft would be one of these dorks, instead of being a Mario dork. Anyway, here's the latest self-proclaimed best guitar heroer in the world, followed by someone who is just as good, but kills it with the "stage" presence!
- ► 2011 (119)
- ► 2010 (133)
- ► 2009 (149)
04/06 - 04/13
- The 2nd Worst Basketball Player Ever
- Classic Music Videos - "Who Am I (What's My Name)"...
- Rusty (Richard Christy) calls NY1 about gas odor.
- NBA TV Top 10: April 10th
- Viral Video of the Day (4/11/08)
- My Very Own Top 10 Directors List
- Artie Lange walks off the Howard Stern Show
- Yak Ballz - Dirt Empire Live at Paid Dues
- 'The Grid' Could Soon Make the Internet Obsolete
- Classic Music Videos - "Nothing Else Matters" by M...
- NBA TV Top 10: April 9th
- Viral Video of the Day (4/10/08)
- DamNation w/ The Reverend Bob Levy
- NBA TV Top 10: April 8
- Classic Music Video - "Paradise City" by Guns N Ro...
- Viral Video of the Day (4/9/08)
- A Man Among Cats
- Classic Music Videos - "Hypnotize" by Notorious B....
- Patrick Ewing Jr. Behind-the-back Dunk
- Guy Who Has No Idea About Baseball Calls The Game
- Star Freshmen and the NBA Draft
- Exclusive Interview by Format Magazine!
- Viral Video of the Day (4/8/08)
- Savage Speaks: Chris Kanyon
- Kansas Rallies Past Memphis - NCAA March Madness 2...
- Peter Toh - Brand New Start
- Basketball in the Face Posted @ on205th.com
- The Top 10 Hottest Females Of All Epochs
- Classic Music Videos - "Creep" by Radiohead
- NBA TV Top 10: April 6
- Viral Video of the Day (4/7/08)
- My Bad
- ▼ 04/06 - 04/13 (32)
- ► 2007 (121)
- A Cat's Thoughts (17)
- A Dog's Thoughts (21)
- Adam Schleichkorn (661)
- Barry the Dog (79)
- Dan Taft (77)
- DT (47)
- Galz (70)
- Galz Breaks Records (47)
- Garrett Steinger (32)
- Hidden Track TV (604)
- James Catusco (50)
- Larry the Lizard (8)
- Lulu the Cat (18)
- Music (465)
- Mylo the Cat (224)
- Peter Toh (100)
- Press (21)
- Random Web Stuff (485)
- Station Softball Reality Show (25)
- Videos (1507)
- Worst Basketball Player Ever Series (37)