For those of you who don't already know, the great Artie Lange walked off the Howard Stern Show yesterday, and "resigned" after a fight with his assistant Teddy on the air. Howard even pulled the replay of the show for the rest of the day, which normally could've been heard an additional 3 times after it was first aired live. I understand why he didn't want people to hear it, and I didn't even get to hear it. Of course though, since they totally disregard their enormous presence on Youtube (illegally uploaded clips by fans), the full breakdown was available almost instantly after it happened. Out of my huge amount of respect to Howard, I won't post the links, or any real details, but I'll just say that they are not hard to find at all. If I was in charge of his Youtube game, this would never happen, but that's a different story.
Anyway, let the speculation began. It always comes from people who never listen to the show, like This Article from Newsday, where they say "Teddy, who is affectionately called "Teddy Microphone" around the studio". Any Stern fan knows that John Hein, the host of the wrap-up show is the only person to ever refer to Teddy as that. I mean come on, check at least one source. Steve Lankford of Howard 100 News released a news update saying that Artie and Teddy were both on the plane to go to Amsterdam (for Jason's bachelor party; the reason why the fight started), and still not talking to each other. I just hope Artie doesn't really leave the show, as it would take a huge hit, but that's also what everyone said when Jackie left. Jackie who? Exactly.
You Are Reading
- ► 2011 (117)
- ► 2010 (133)
- ► 2009 (149)
04/06 - 04/13
- The 2nd Worst Basketball Player Ever
- Classic Music Videos - "Who Am I (What's My Name)"...
- Rusty (Richard Christy) calls NY1 about gas odor.
- NBA TV Top 10: April 10th
- Viral Video of the Day (4/11/08)
- My Very Own Top 10 Directors List
- Artie Lange walks off the Howard Stern Show
- Yak Ballz - Dirt Empire Live at Paid Dues
- 'The Grid' Could Soon Make the Internet Obsolete
- Classic Music Videos - "Nothing Else Matters" by M...
- NBA TV Top 10: April 9th
- Viral Video of the Day (4/10/08)
- DamNation w/ The Reverend Bob Levy
- NBA TV Top 10: April 8
- Classic Music Video - "Paradise City" by Guns N Ro...
- Viral Video of the Day (4/9/08)
- A Man Among Cats
- Classic Music Videos - "Hypnotize" by Notorious B....
- Patrick Ewing Jr. Behind-the-back Dunk
- Guy Who Has No Idea About Baseball Calls The Game
- Star Freshmen and the NBA Draft
- Exclusive Interview by Format Magazine!
- Viral Video of the Day (4/8/08)
- Savage Speaks: Chris Kanyon
- Kansas Rallies Past Memphis - NCAA March Madness 2...
- Peter Toh - Brand New Start
- Basketball in the Face Posted @ on205th.com
- The Top 10 Hottest Females Of All Epochs
- Classic Music Videos - "Creep" by Radiohead
- NBA TV Top 10: April 6
- Viral Video of the Day (4/7/08)
- My Bad
- ▼ 04/06 - 04/13 (32)
- ► 2007 (121)
- A Cat's Thoughts (17)
- A Dog's Thoughts (21)
- Adam Schleichkorn (660)
- Barry the Dog (78)
- Dan Taft (77)
- DT (44)
- Galz (70)
- Galz Breaks Records (47)
- Garrett Steinger (32)
- Hidden Track TV (602)
- James Catusco (50)
- Larry the Lizard (8)
- Lulu the Cat (18)
- Music (465)
- Mylo the Cat (225)
- Peter Toh (100)
- Press (21)
- Random Web Stuff (485)
- Station Softball Reality Show (25)
- Videos (1505)
- Worst Basketball Player Ever Series (37)