This list took me a long damn time to compile. I researched, looked through many, many photos, and came to several conclusions. The first thing I shall conclude is that making lists can sometimes be difficult, so comment all you want, but you readers are just a bunch of lazy good-for-nothings who cast down your worthless criticisms from the peanut gallery, Tom. Second, this is my show, so I’ll list what I damn well please. And finally, your opinions don’t really matter, because I’m the smart one and I’m simply more cultured than you are. On with my list…
10. Jessica Biel - She’s hot, you’re ugly.
9. Gene Tierney - Most famous for her role as Laura Hunt in the 1944 film “Laura,” which is a film noir masterpiece, Gene Tierney was a troubled actress who also happened to be one of the top 10 hottest females of all epochs, as I once put it right now.
8. Angelina Jolie - Billy Bob Thornton must be spinning in his grave right now. What a moron.
7. Stacey Dash - Yes, she’s the actress from Clueless; so what? I can’t believe Murray hit that! Lucky bastard…
6. Cindy Crawford - I was in lover with her when I was about 4. She was a dime back in the day- if you disagree you are a stupid, stupid man.
5. Halle Berry - The first time I saw Boomerang I really thought Robin Givins was the really sexy one- and she is. But in the time since I have grown into quite the young man and I have realized the err of my ways. When Halle Berry’s jubilees were exposed in Swordfish, which was a terrible movie, I was happy for a moment.
4. Jessica Alba - I’ve never seen anything she’s done except Sin City, but I love her.
3. Aishwarya Rai - A Bollywood starlet, Rai is an incredibly sexy little vixen who I would love to be arranged to marry, if someone can get that in the works for me.
2. Sophia Loren - So fly when she was young; I should have went on that date with her back in ’62 when I had the chance.
1. Adriana Lima - Ok, in all fairness I didn’t even know who this was until today. But I would renounce my love for Jessica Alba and stand up Loren all over again for a shot at this broad. Haysu Kristo!
You Are Reading
- ► 2011 (117)
- ► 2010 (133)
- ► 2009 (149)
04/06 - 04/13
- The 2nd Worst Basketball Player Ever
- Classic Music Videos - "Who Am I (What's My Name)"...
- Rusty (Richard Christy) calls NY1 about gas odor.
- NBA TV Top 10: April 10th
- Viral Video of the Day (4/11/08)
- My Very Own Top 10 Directors List
- Artie Lange walks off the Howard Stern Show
- Yak Ballz - Dirt Empire Live at Paid Dues
- 'The Grid' Could Soon Make the Internet Obsolete
- Classic Music Videos - "Nothing Else Matters" by M...
- NBA TV Top 10: April 9th
- Viral Video of the Day (4/10/08)
- DamNation w/ The Reverend Bob Levy
- NBA TV Top 10: April 8
- Classic Music Video - "Paradise City" by Guns N Ro...
- Viral Video of the Day (4/9/08)
- A Man Among Cats
- Classic Music Videos - "Hypnotize" by Notorious B....
- Patrick Ewing Jr. Behind-the-back Dunk
- Guy Who Has No Idea About Baseball Calls The Game
- Star Freshmen and the NBA Draft
- Exclusive Interview by Format Magazine!
- Viral Video of the Day (4/8/08)
- Savage Speaks: Chris Kanyon
- Kansas Rallies Past Memphis - NCAA March Madness 2...
- Peter Toh - Brand New Start
- Basketball in the Face Posted @ on205th.com
- The Top 10 Hottest Females Of All Epochs
- Classic Music Videos - "Creep" by Radiohead
- NBA TV Top 10: April 6
- Viral Video of the Day (4/7/08)
- My Bad
- ▼ 04/06 - 04/13 (32)
- ► 2007 (121)
- A Cat's Thoughts (17)
- A Dog's Thoughts (21)
- Adam Schleichkorn (660)
- Barry the Dog (78)
- Dan Taft (77)
- DT (44)
- Galz (70)
- Galz Breaks Records (47)
- Garrett Steinger (32)
- Hidden Track TV (602)
- James Catusco (50)
- Larry the Lizard (8)
- Lulu the Cat (18)
- Music (465)
- Mylo the Cat (225)
- Peter Toh (100)
- Press (21)
- Random Web Stuff (485)
- Station Softball Reality Show (25)
- Videos (1505)
- Worst Basketball Player Ever Series (37)