I despise working. At least for someone else. You know who I work for? Me, that’s who. Now, without further chitter chatter, here are the top 10 reasons why you should never, ever, work for an evil corporation:
10. They’re Evil - They will suck the life out of you, pay you very little in comparison to what they are making, and then fire you whenever they feel like it. Come to think of it, that’s what I’ll do to you if you ever come work for me, too. So watch out, mo-fuckas!
9. Cubicles - I refuse to work in a little box. Where’s the window in these places? One of the most degrading structures ever created, the cubicle could drive even the strongest mind, such as mine, completely insane in under 3 minutes. Don’t believe me? Well, fuck you, buddy.
8. Alarm Clocks - Man was not supposed to wake up to these noises. In fact, man was not made to have a set time to wake up. Unless you are living off the land and falling asleep at dusk and waking at dawn, you do not need to be on a schedule. Unless, of course, you work for me. Then your ass better be at work by 6 A.M., or you’re fiyad.
7. Lunch Breaks - This should not be the highlight of your day. Having sex with some random human should be the highlight of your day. I eat lunch, and I like it, but I’m not spending all morning thinking about it. I’m spending all morning in bed, with my little doggie and my happy dreams.
6. Working From Home is Betta - I wake up when I want, I eat when I want, I pet my little pup when I want, and I crap when I want. I also go to the gym when I feel like it, and I attempt to have sex with my girlfriend here and there. In between all of these activities, I work; but only when I want. I don’t listen to some fat American guy with no hair and a bad suit displacing all of his anger and frustration on me. That’s your job, dingus.
5. Taxes - When you work fo’ yo’ self, you can be writin’ shit off, whereas when working for an evil corporation, like Geico, they decide how much taxes you pay. And it’s a lot. Sorry, but I don’t want to foot the entire Bush Coke party bill. It’s an expensive one, trust me.
4. Don’t Be Late - I’m never on time. FOR ANYTHING. You have to wait for me. Sorry if that sounds inconsiderate, but it’s how I live my life, baby. In the fast lane. Except when I have to be somewhere, in which case I typically drive in the slow lane.
3. The Customer Is Always Right - This is true when I’m the customer. However, when you’re the customer, you’re just wrong. And unintelligent and ignorant. So don’t tell me what to do, because I will just hang up on you, sir.
2. No Creativity Allowed - You will be trained to conform. You will not question authority. You can’t even jerk off in the bathrooms at some of these places. Other places, like airports, encourage that sort of thing.
1. Be Your Own Boss - You were a kid for 18 years, for Zorgo’s sake; it’s time to grow up. Grab your coin purse and take control of your life, for once. If you need advice, just email me, and I’ll get back to you sometime between my sleeping, eating, puppy petting, crapping, exercising, and pathetic attempts at initiating sex activities.
You Are Reading
Dan Taft Tuesday, June 10, 2008 Dan Taft
- ► 2011 (117)
- ► 2010 (133)
- ► 2009 (149)
06/08 - 06/15
- Our Video is Featured on the Main Page of Youtube!...
- Chuck Liddell Punches Skater
- Led Zeppelin - "Communication Breakdown"
- DamNation w/ The Reverend Bob Levy
- Best of Bam Margera Skateboarding
- UFC: The Ultimate Fighter Finale Shocker
- Stand-Up Stars - Richard Lewis
- Rare Live Sublime - "The Youth are Getting Restles...
- Tupac ft. Snoop Dogg - "2 of America's Most Wanted...
- Red Hot Chili Peppers ft. Snoop Dogg - Scar Tissue...
- The Beatles - "Yesterday" (live in Tokyo '66)
- Viral Video of the Day (6/13/08)
- Guinness World Records - Most Swords Swallowed Sim...
- Flight Of The Conchords - The Most Beautiful Girl ...
- NBA TV Top 5: June 12
- Rare Live Sublime - "Rivers Of Babylon"
- Onyx - "Last Dayz"
- Tool - "Schism"
- Exclusive Del Tha Funky Homosapien Freestyle
- Slick Rick ft Outkast - "Street Talkin"
- Talking Heads - Once In A Lifetime
- Jeff Buckley Documentary - Goodbye and Hello pt.3
- The Cheese Incident Featured on Revver and Stupidv...
- NBA Playoff Preview: June 12th
- Yak Ballz - Nuclear Society Live at Safari Sams
- A Tribe Called Quest - "Oh my God"
- Future MMA Star
- Guinness World Records - Fastest Time to Eat a Raw...
- Awesome Skateboard Tricks - Rodney Mullen
- Big Boi and Killer Mike Freestyle
- Flight of the Conchords - She's So Hot - Boom
- Oasis - "Champagne Supernova"
- Kobe's 36 Puts Lakers Back in Series
- The Beatles - "A Day in the Life"
- Afu-Ra - "Defeat"
- The Cheese Incident Returns!
- Rare Live Sublime - "Wrong Way Freestyle"
- Viral Video of the Day (6/12/08)
- Jeff Buckley Documentary - Goodbye and Hello pt.2
- Moog Electric Guitar Like No Other Guitar Out Ther...
- Working Origami V-12 Four Stroke Engine
- Guinness World Records - Most Martial Arts Kicks i...
- NBA TV Top 5: June 10
- Top 10 Books Ever Written By Humans
- Steve Jobs WWDC Keynote (in 60 Seconds)
- BMW Gina
- Rare Live Sublime - "Dr. Wu"
- Viral Video of the Day (6/11/08)
- Green Day - "When I Come Around" Live @ Woodstock ...
- Flight of the Conchords - Frodo
- Clips From the Stern Show - Bug in mouth - News bl...
- The Beatnuts - "Watch Out Now"
- David Byrne - Playing the Building NYC
- Skater Fight Of The Day
- Jeff Buckley Documentary - Goodbye and Hello pt.1
- Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Never, Ever Work a C...
- Gin Blossoms - "Hey Jealousy"
- Kanye West ft. Rakim, Nas, & KRS-One - "Classic"
- Shaquille O'neal Shatters Backboard During His Dra...
- Richard Lewis vs Larry David
- The Notorious B.I.G. and Nas RARE Freestyle
- The Beatles - "Revolution"
- Notorious B.I.G. & Jay-Z Live
- Viral Video of the Day (6/10/08)
- I’m Sorry I Left You For So Long
- Rare Live Sublime - "Let's Go Get Stoned"
- Flight of the Conchords - Foux Da Fa Fa
- Guinness World Records - Furthest Distance Firewal...
- The Fugees - "Killing me Softly"
- Alien Skateboard
- Jeff Buckley Live - Mojo Pin
- Frank Henenlotter Interview (Bad Biology)
- Rare Live Sublime - "Mary"
- NBA Finals Preview: June 10th
- Rolling Stones - "Honky Tonk Woman" (Live in Hyde ...
- GangStarr - Guru freestyle with DJ Premier
- Flight of the Conchords - Doggy Bounce
- Kimbo Slice vs. Sean Gannon
- Tony Hawk 900
- Guiness World Record for most T-Shirts worn at one...
- Nirvana - "Sliver"
- Cormega - "Get Out My Way"
- NBA TV Top 5: June 8
- Peter Toh - "Shoes of a Beast" - Official Music Vi...
- The NBA Finals: Sunday's Celtics-Lakers Gm 2 Previ...
- Rare Live Sublime - "Falling Idols"
- Outkast - "Southernplayalisticadillacmuzik"
- Jimi Hendrix - "Crosstown Traffic"
- Another Cup Stacking Video
- Clips From the Stern Show - New Bababooey Call
- Viral Video fo the Day (6/8/08)
- ▼ 06/08 - 06/15 (91)
- ► 2007 (121)
- A Cat's Thoughts (17)
- A Dog's Thoughts (21)
- Adam Schleichkorn (659)
- Barry the Dog (78)
- Dan Taft (77)
- DT (44)
- Galz (70)
- Galz Breaks Records (47)
- Garrett Steinger (32)
- Hidden Track TV (602)
- James Catusco (50)
- Larry the Lizard (8)
- Lulu the Cat (18)
- Music (465)
- Mylo the Cat (224)
- Peter Toh (100)
- Press (21)
- Random Web Stuff (485)
- Station Softball Reality Show (25)
- Videos (1505)
- Worst Basketball Player Ever Series (37)